GLASGOW, Scotland, December 15, 2011 - - CommonwealthGames Host Cityto Install Otis' Energy-Efficient Escalators Otis Elevator Company, a unit of United Technologies Corp.
GREENWICH, Connecticut, December 5, 2011 - - Novel Study Confirms Effect of Radiofrequency Energy Delivery at Gastroesophageal Junction (GEJ) and Excludes Fibrosis as Underlying Cause - Stretta Significantly Improves GERD Symptoms and Decreases GEJ Compliance Mederi Therapeutics Inc.
STAMFORD, Connecticut and LUCCA, Italy, December 1, 2011 - Former AMR Research Analyst Joins Tagetik as Vice President Product Marketing Tagetik, a global provider of enterprise software solutions for Performance Management, Governance, Risk & Compliance and Business Intelligence announced today that Dave Kasabian will join the company as Vice President Product Marketing reporting to Chief Operating Officer, Manuel Vellutini.
GREENWICH, Connecticut, November 21, 2011 - - Comprehensive Review Offers the Ins and Outs of Bowel Control Disorder (BCD) In a new paper published today inTouch Gastroenterology, the researcher addresses the immediate need for a reasoned, stepwise algorithm for treating bowel control disorder (BCD), also known asfecal incontinence (FI).
SHELTON, Connecticut, November 15, 2011 - - More Than a Quarter Now Own Multiple Cell Phones, with Smartphones Dominant and iPhones the Preferred Brand, according to a New SSI Study An overwhelming 95% of people around the world now own cell phones, according to a new nine-country study by SSI.
- Paul J. Hennessy Named Chief Marketing Officer of Booking.com
- Black Diamond Capital Management, L.L.C. Announces the Acquisition of GSC’s London Team
- Southern Air to Lease Two Additional 777Fs
- Tagetik Ranked #1 in 2011 BPM Pulse[TM] Survey Results
- Roche Licenses Nanopore Sequencing Technologies from Arizona State University and Columbia University for Rapid, Affordable DNA Sequencing
- Dr. Alex D. Curtis Invested as President of Choate Rosemary Hall
- Darren Huston Named Chief Executive Officer of Booking.com
- ADmantX Improves Semantic Online Ad Targeting by Adding New Emotional Categories
- Genscape Hires Matthew Burkley as CEO
- Free SSI Webinar Will Reveal the Results of a New Global Study on How Consumers Use Today’s Technologies, What Influences Their Brand Decisions and Where They Seek and Share Information
- Lime Rock Announces Seven Promotions
- Brandlogic to Present Inaugural Sustainability Leadership Report in London October Fourth
- UL to Acquire Quality Assurance Business of STR Holdings, Inc.
- Otis Acquires Marshall Elevator
- AQR Capital Management Establishes Reinsurance Group
- Patients Around the World are Not Happy with Their Physicians, Feeling Disrespected, Hurried through Visits and Shut out of Treatment Decisions
- Survey Sampling International and Opinionology Receive Approval to Combine; Agreement is Finalized to Unite Under the SSI Brand
- Environmental Products Corporation and Tomra Systems ASA Settle Antitrust Complaint Filed in November 2010
- Firth Rixson, Snecma Reach Closed Die Forgings Agreement
- Firth Rixson and Techspace Aero Execute Multi Year Ring Agreement
- Empire State Building Selects Otis for Major Modernization Project
- Survey Sampling International (SSI) Names Marina Repina as Director of Business Development in the Russian Federation
- Continental Europe’s Banks and Insurers Must Revamp Asset Management To Drive Growth, Avoid Market Erosion: New Casey Quirk Study
- Deadly E. Coli Strain Sequenced With Roche GS Junior System by HPA Scientists - Provides Community Most Complete Assembly to Date
- Odyssey Logistics & Technology Continues Aggressive Growth Trend
- Survey Sampling International and Opinionology to Combine, Creating the Only Complete, Global Sampling, Data Collection and Data Analytic Solution
- MarketAxess and RBS Announce Launch of Streaming Executable Markets for Credit Default Swaps
- Concierge Auctions to Sell Impeccable Waterfront Estate in Prestigious Darien, Connecticut at Live, Absolute Auction
- Luc De Temmerman Named CEO of Galata Chemicals
- Nevamar by Panolam Adds Two U.K. Distributors to Extend Its Footprint
- Royal Wedding Gives Boost to UK Tourism: Priceline.com Reports That London is Among the Top Destinations for American Tourists Over Upcoming Memorial Day 2011 Holiday
- Southern Air Appoints David Soaper Chief Operating Officer
- Firth Rixson Completes First Product Delivery, ISO/AS Registration at the Georgia Forging Facility
- UTC Fire & Security Acquires Norway's Simtronics ASA
- New SSI Research Reveals Only 10% of People Globally Will Definitely Tune in to See Prince William and Kate Middleton Wed