COPENHAGEN, Denmark, December 16, 2011 - Since mid-September, the design chain ORDNING&REDA has opened four new outlets, and the company's first webshop is currently in the making, and set to open in the New Year.
COPENHAGEN, December 8, 2011 - Danish green technology and filtration equipment specialist Johnsen Oil A/S is pleased to announce the successful completion of a private placement for the first round of 5 million Euro with professional international investors.
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, December 6, 2011 - Frost & Sullivan chose Xena for the "2011 Global Gigabit Ethernet Test Equipment Price Performance Value Leadership Award".
COPENHAGEN, December 5, 2011 - Bupa International has published two new health guides for expatriates in Hong Kong and Singapore.
COPENHAGEN, November 24, 2011 - At a time when Southern Europe's business is stagnate, Danish online company Adform is enjoying great success.
- Industrial Air Pollution Cost Europe up to 169 Billion in 2009, EEA Reveals
- Milestone Launches XProtect Mobile
- European Transport Sector must be Ambitious to Meet Targets
- CMC Biologics, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Applikon Biotechnology and BioProcess International Highlight Industry and Academic Expertise at Pharmaceutical Manufacture Seminar on Single-Use Technology
- International VELUX Award 2012 Open for Registration
- Danish Streaming Company Wins International Award
- Milestone Systems Accredited as Corporate Bicsi Member for Advanced Certification Training
- BODUM Design is an Icon; Equally as Strong as the Coca Cola Bottle
- CMC Biologics Enters Commercial Supply Agreement with Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals for IB1001
- Pan-European Assessment Asks: ‘What do we Know About Water and Green Economy?’
- Milestone Systems Number One Globally 7th Year in a Row
- Milestone Expands IP Video Product Portfolio with New Product and New Versions
- CMC Biologics Licenses Its CHEF1 Expression System to Oxford BioTherapeutics
- CMC Biologics Adds 2,000 Liter Single-Use Bioreactor at its Copenhagen Manufacturing Facility
- BODUM’s new Interactive Store in Paris Allows Customers to Chop and Cook
- EQATEC Releases New Version of its Application Analytics Service
- Saxo Bank Acquires 25% Stake in Broker Solutions Provider Leverate to Extend Offering for Institutional and Retail Clients
- XProtect Enterprise 8: Seeing is Believing
- CMC Biologics Expands Its Production Facility and Rebrands Its Corporate Identity
- IT Works A/S and ClearCube Nordic AB Partner to Deliver High-Performance Centralized and Virtualized Trader Workstations to Scandinavia’s Financial Sector
- Zealand Pharma and Boehringer Ingelheim Enter Into a Licence and Collaboration Agreement to Advance Novel Compounds to Treat Type-2 Diabetes and Obesity
- Adform Launches new Generation of Intelligent Banner Advertising
- Four Phase 3 Efficacy and Safety Studies of Ingenol Mebutate, an Investigational Treatment for Actinic Keratosis, Presented at World Congress of Dermatology
- One in five people with diabetes miss up to 15 working hours per month due to low blood sugar
- Patient Specific Instrumentation Potentially Expedites European Knee Replacement Procedures
- Zimmer Features Trabecular Metal(TM) Augment Shapes and Cones for Knee Revision Surgery at EFORT Congress
- Adform: New Rich Media Format Increases Click Rates Fivefold and Boosts Interaction
- Zimmer Features New CLS(R) Brevius(TM) Stem with Kinectiv(R) Technology at EFORT Congress
- Zimmer Introduces the Maxera(TM) Cup for More Active Patients
- Adform and Mindshare Document the Major Impact of Banner Ads!
- Sylvie Solignac, was Elected as Chairman of the Board of Directors on 10 May 2011
- Adform Augments Advertisers' Campaign Knowledge With User Involvement
- ISS Named Top International Outsourcing Provider
- The Meeting Will be Hosted by Poczta Polska SA - Member of Eurogiro Since 2006
- Yemen: A Revolution in Advertising