COPENHAGEN, Denmark, December 16, 2011 - Since mid-September, the design chain ORDNING&REDA has opened four new outlets, and the company's first webshop is currently in the making, and set to open in the New Year.
PRAGUE, December 14, 2011 - The dynamic Python IDE from JetBrains takes a major step forward to embrace more developers: adds Mako, Jinja2, CoffeeScript, Cython, and more JetBrains, the creators of intelligent, productivity-enhancing tools for software developers, have announced the general availability of PyCharm 2.0, its integrated development environment for Python, Django and Google App Engine.
PRAGUE, December 9, 2011 - YouTrack InCloud, the Latest Generation of the Innovative Bug and Issue Tracker, Embraces Cloud Customers and Offers a Whole Winter of Free Use and a New User Type - Free Reporters JetBrains, creators of intelligent, productivity-enhancing development tools, today announced the public release of YouTrack InCloud, a cloud-based version of its innovative keyboard-centric bug and issue tracker, offering up to three months of free use.
PRAGUE, Czech Republic, December 7, 2011 - JetBrains rolls out its annual IntelliJ IDEA update with a brand new cross-platform UI, Play framework support, Gradle integration, CoffeeScript editor and numerous productivity boosters JetBrains, the creators of intelligent, productivity-enhancing tools for software developers, have announced the availability of IntelliJ IDEA 11, a regular yearly update of their award-winning IDE for JVM-based and polyglot development.
PRAGUE, November 30, 2011 - UML to rule the structure of your code, Smart Duplicated Code Detector to keep code DRY, and a Profiler to get it running faster than ever - everything you need to create elegant and powerful PHP applications.
- New Communication Tool Brings Social Networking Back to Real Life
- Masaryk Memorial Cancer Institute Reduces Losses and Administrative Overhead With Ekahau RTLS
- IBA Group Launches New Facebook Page
- JetBrains Sets a New Standard for iOS and Mac OS Development, Introduces AppCode
- TeliaSonera Make Mobile Surfing Easier in Europe
- TESCAN Introduces the First Plasma FIB-FESEM Workstation
- CT Business Travel Partners With Uniglobe Czech Republic
- IBA Group to Present New Software Services in Dubai
- London Law Firm Takes on Czech Hard Liners in Multi-Million Pound Action
- What Makes a Good Russian leader?
- Infosys BPO Renews Contract With Alcoa
- High Speed Broadband - Eastern Europe Leads the Way in Fibre Deployment With Frontrunner Lithuania at 22.6% Household Penetration
- IBA Group’s Development Center Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- eD’ system to Distribute WinSoft International
- Czech Flag for Green, Fast Cars
- ReSharper 6: A New Benchmark for Developer Productivity in Visual Studio
- ERA-EDTA Congress 2011: Late Breaking Clinical Trials II
- ERA-EDTA Congress 2011: Late Breaking Clinical Trials I
- Gerresheimer Extends its Plant in the Czech Republic
- JetBrains Hits a Perfect Three-Pointer with YouTrack 3.0
- Data Quality Meets Enjoyment: New Small LightCycler System Presented at Real-Time PCR Symposium in Prague
- British Airways Offers up to 50% off Holidays to Europe in Business Class
- Roke Launches Most Advanced Lawful Intercept and Cyber Probe
- Double Update from JetBrains on .NET Performance Optimization and Code Coverage
- Relax While Your Dream Holiday is Planned out Right Before Your Eyes
- JetBrains Sets TeamCity Free for Unlimited Number of Users
- Ketchum Pleon London and its Clients Win Three EMEA SABRE Awards
- Subject Matter Experts to Speak in the U.S. and Europe on Energy Trading, Corporate Disputes, and Process Improvement Topics
- IBA Group Ranks as Leader in The 2011 Global Outsourcing 100(R)
- JetBrains Converts More Developers With a new, Specially Priced IntelliJ IDEA Featuring Cutting-Edge Technologies Such as Java 7, Groovy 1.8 and Spring 3.1
- comScore Wins Internet Audience Measurement Tender in the Czech Republic
- XLVIII ERA-EDTA Congress in Prague from 23 June to 26 June 2011
- The Changing Security Situation in Maghreb May 'Refresh' the Euro-Maghrebian Relations
- Light for the World Welcomes Dark & Light
- OrbusNeich Files Lawsuit Against Dr. Pavel Cervinka for Defamation