LONDON, December 2, 2011 - They can be unlikely starting places on the road to fame, but now the former homes of today's stars such as Cheryl Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Lord Alan Sugar, David Beckham and even Dappy from N-Dubz will qualify for the new Purple Plaque scheme launched by leading property website Zoopla.co.uk.
NOIDA, India, December 2, 2011 - The project is North India's biggest mixed-use development & Spira, one of the towers is India's tallest mixed use development Strategic location connects to the 45m wide Noida expressway, upcoming 8-lane Kalindi Kunj & the proposed Metro Station connecting to Jasola Rising from the banks of meandering Yamuna, the project 0 kms from Delhi After the successful launch of North India's tallest residential development, North Eye, Supertech Limited has announced the launch of yet another one of its kind, grandeur project, 'Supernova', which is North India's biggest mixed-use development spread across 5 million sq.
LONDON, December 2, 2011 - Ketchum Pleon, the PRWeekInternational Consultancy of the Year and the European brand of Ketchum, announced today that David Vindel will join as Managing Director of European Technology in the first quarter of 2012 to head London's Technology Practice.
LONDON, December 2, 2011 - MarketAxess Holdings Inc.
DALLAS, December 2, 2011 - The report "Global Enterprise Mobility Market Forecast & Analysis (2011 - 2016)" defines and segments the global enterprise mobility market with analysis and forecasting of the global volumes, shipments, and revenues for enterprise mobility.
- Attivio CTO Sid Probstein to "Make Sense of Big Data" at the Bloomberg Enterprise Technology Summit in London, 6th December
- Autonomy Named ‘Supplier of the Year’ at the British Legal Awards 2011
- WinSoft Int’l Launches its 1st International Photo Contest!
- Eppendorf Video Features Dr Andrew Holt’s Work on Bioactive Leachates From Plastic Consumables
- What is the Future for Small and Mid-Scale LNG in Southeast Asia?
- La Scolca Owner, Chiara Soldati & Oscar Winner, Colin Firth Hold a Night To Remember for Bulgaria’s Abandoned Children
- Hainan Airlines Again Selected "Best Airline in China" by Readers of Global Traveler Magazine
- Chlo Moretz Fronts ASOS Magazine for December
- OCEAN2012 Calls EU Fisheries Subsidies ‘Blind Spending’
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Hydrogen Generation Market Worth $118 Billion by 2016
- Customer Experience Management Conference to Present 24 Results-Driven Case Studies From Leading Operators O2, TDC Denmark, TeliaSonera
- Medivir - TMC435 Will Be Evaluated in a Phase II Combination Study With daclatasvir (BMS 790052) for HCV Genotype-1 Patients
- Bower Retirement Services Shine at Equity Release Awards 2011
- National Clinical Homecare Association Welcomes the Department of Health’s Sponsored Review of NHS Homecare Medicines
- Novocure Establishes Initial Clinical Centers of Excellence for Treatment of Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme with Tumor Treating Fields (TTFields) Therapy
- As Votes Are Counted, FreeFair DRC Urges Transparent Process and Restraint by Candidates, Supporters, and Security Forces
- HedgeServ Assets Under Administration Grew 30% in HFMWeek’s Biannual AuA Survey
- Android App Premiere Launched by Saudi Research and Publishing Company Asharq Al-Awsat the First Android App in the Arab News Market
- Movember Men at IFE Services Raise Money for Charity
- Tonara Offers Christmas Carols That Listen to You!
- EHS 4D Appointed Digital Agency for GLA ‘Summer Like No Other’ 2012 Programme
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on it Share Repurchase Program
- Confederate Motorcycles Unveils Third Generation Hellcat
- Alan Brighton Teaches Time Management at Business Excellence Forum
- German Buildings Receive EUR 1.5 Billion Energy Efficiency Makeover
- RAD Wins Best Product Award for Carrier Ethernet Demarcation at Carrier Ethernet APAC Congress
- Brazil’s Petrobras Wins "Company" and "Producer of the Year" Honors at Platts Global Energy Awards as "CEO" Goes to Dow Chemical’s Liveris
- Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics Amends Amgen GDNF Gene License Agreement
- BNK Petroleum Inc. Announces Mr. Martin Robert Joins the Company as Vice President Engineering and Operations
- As Part of its Continued Global Expansion, The Now Factory Establishes New Regional Headquarters in Singapore to Support the Rapidly Growing Asia-Pacific Communications Market
- Britvic - Britvic Post Strong Underlying Results Despite Economic Climate
- Image Source Founder Christina Vaughan Launches everywoman's Modern Muse - A Major Initiative Designed to Inspire and Engage the Next Generation of Female Business Leaders and Entrepreneurs
- The Velcro Companies Hook Up With A New Corporate Identity
- Mark Hardy Named Marketing Director Syco Music
- Two People, One Night, Dinner, Breakfast - GBP145.50