ODESSA, Ukraine, February 17, 2011 - GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS(TM) has recognized online dating portal and romance tour company Anastasia International as the new world record holder for Most Kisses Received in One Minute - 118 smackers.
DUBAI, UAE and JOHANNESBURG, February 17, 2011 - The European Medicines Agency (EMA) has published a concept paper on storage conditions during transport (EMA/INS/GMP/638479/2010).
LONDON, February 17, 2011 - 2010 was an outstanding year for gold, with strong demand across all sectors, the World Gold Council said today.
HYDERABAD, India, February 17, 2011 - DQE, the global entertainment production and distribution company, today announces it has signed a licensing agreement with TV Mania GmbH through DQE's merchandising agents in France, TF1 Enterprises.
SHANGHAI, February 17, 2011 - It was today revealed that what people and companies say about products online is the number one influence on one third of all retail sales in Shanghai - US$ 34 billion.
- Fast-Growing Construction Leader Validates Application Performance Before Deploying
- Sterling Resources Commences 2011 Operated Drilling Program
- Social Networking Site Used in Egypt's Revolution Uncovers a Striking Link
- Planet Positive Launches Online Green Certification Making Sustainability Faster, Cheaper and Accessible for Millions of SMEs
- Enables Mobile Operators and OTT Service Providers to Take Advantage of the Market Opportunity from a Projected 150 Billion Minutes of Video Calling Per Year within 5 Years
- Usher's New Look Foundation Mentors UK Youth at First Ever London Training Session
- A First for the Estate Agency Industry
- Cutting Edge New Trading App for Binary options ( https://www.anyoption.com/) on Stocks, Commodities and More, Launched for Android and iPhone Owners
- Home Entertainment Becomes Family Focal Point
- A 12-Part Minigame Adventure Based on Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of The Worlds!
- British Airways Flies in the Right Direction with ForeSee Results
- Ekahau RTLS and GOJO Dispensers Combine to Ensure Hospital Employees Comply with Handwashing Requirements to Minimize Hospital Acquired Infections and Other Transmittable Diseases
- Leading European Law Firms Standardize on Autonomy
- Research Should Make Stem Cell Transplants Using Umbilical Cord Blood More Successful for Leukemia Patients
- PalTel Announces Financial Results for FY-2010 & Recommends to Distribute Dividends of 35% of a Share's par Value
- LSEG Market Participants can Migrate to the Millennium Exchange With Full Latency Visibility of Order Flow and Market Data Quality Using Corvil
- EU-wide Networking and Information Platform Unites Fragmented Industry Behind a Common Goal: Advancing the Application of eHealth in Europe
- Clearwater Seafoods Announces British Retail Consortium (BRC) Certification
- Businesses to Benefit From Dynamic Expansion of Regus Network into New Markets
- MarketsandMarkets: Worldwide Smartphones Market Worth US$258.9 Billion by 2015 and Mobile Phone Market Worth US$341.4 Billion by the Same Year
- OmniCompete Announces Unique Energy Storage Research Funding Opportunity
- Tuesday 1st March, 10.00-10.45, Keynote Theatre, TFM&A
- Turkcell's MobilKod offers value-added services for marketers that want to connect consumers to brand experiences in the online world.
- New Capability Enables Consumers to Use Any QR Code Scanning Application* or Their Phone's Camera to Easily Interact and Receive Multimedia Content
- Viktor Yanukovych: Yulia Tymoshenko Should be Allowed to Move With no Restrictions
- Rosoboronexport to Present a Unique Combat Vehicle at IDEX 2011
- Rosoboronexport is Moving to 3D
- The Project has a Budget of EUR34.6m. It Includes the Installation of 20 Kilometres of 225 kV Power Lines and the Construction of a 20/20 kV Substation Transformer.
- E-Retail Report 2010: Security in European Online Retailing Higher Than Ever
- Almac Your Bioinformatics Partner
- House of Fraser Launches Barbour Online
- Anglo Swiss Intersects Multiple High Grade Gold Veins Extending Mineralized Structures by More Than 500 Meters
- DuPont Titanium Technologies Announces a Price Increase for Ti-Pure(R) Titanium Dioxide Products Sold in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Inspiring Ingenuity in Energy Solutions - Presenting 'Equinox Summit: Energy 2030' From the Waterloo Global Science Initiative
- Quarterly Industry Report Identifies Increased Media Efficiency for Direct Response Marketers Using Ad-Blocking Brand Safety Tools