NEW YORK and LONDON, February 22, 2011 - KPMG LLP (US), KPMG Holdings Limited (UK) and KPMG International today announced the closing of an agreement to acquire the business of advisory firm EquaTerra.
HUDDINGE, Sweden, February 22, 2011 - Medivir AB (OMX: MVIR), the emerging research-based specialty pharmaceutical company focused on infectious diseases, announces today further positive results from the phase 2b PILLAR (C205) study of TMC435 in treatment-naive patients with hepatitis C virus (HCV) genotype-1.
BEIJING, February 22, 2011 - A new virus on Android devices has been spotted in China by NetQin, a global leading mobile security service provider.
HYDERABAD, India, February 22, 2011 - DQE, the global entertainment production and distribution company, today announces it has signed an agreement for the exclusive broadcast and distribution right for The Jungle Book 3D TV series in Italy to RAI DUE ("RAI 2"), an Italian television broadcaster.
SAN FRANCISCO, February 22, 2011 - Zynga today announced its newest game phenomenon, CityVille, is now available in Indonesian and Turkish bringing the number of offered languages for the game to eight.
- Objet Digital Dentistry Solutions Offer Reduced Model Fabrication Times and Increased Output Per Technician
- The hotel.info Value for Money Index: Ankara has not Achieved Top Ranking Either Nationally or Internationally
- PharmaDeals Research Reveals Early Signs of Recovery in Pharma Industry Deal Making
- Region has Rising Concerns Over Standards of Fire Safety
- World Gold Council Launches Initiative to Accelerate the Development of Emerging Technologies Utilising Gold
- Suzuki GB PLC Offers Motorcycle Clothing and Accessory Lines Online
- Context-aware Mobile Solution Developed by Logica and Appear Improves Employee Efficiency and Enhances Customer Service in the Stockholm Subway
- UBM Steps up its CSR Activity by Doing What it Does Best
- Drewberry Insurance: Never Blindly Accept a Life Insurance Premium Rating
- Manthan to Exhibit its Advanced Retail BI Solutions at Euro 2011, Germany
- Newly Refurbished Bournemouth Office is Featured in an International Corporate Video
- Equens Offers Acquirers and Banks a New Terminal Solution
- Ben Heck Builds High-Speed Can Cooler in a Thirst-Quenching Episode of element14's 'The Ben Heck Show'
- ENN Solar Boosts Investment in Solar Farms
- GEO integrates Ember ZigBee technology into its energy management display systems
- The Sports Network CEO Graces Cover of Inaugural Issue of Internet Magazine, Sports Activated
- Pieris to Present Interim Data From the Phase I Clinical Trial of PRS-050 at Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference
- Gorenje's Retro Fridges Splash the Colour
- The hotel.info Value for Money Index: London has not Achieved Top Ranking Either Nationally or Internationally
- ReportsnReports - Frontiers in Carbohydrates Developments- Research, Technologies; Selected Starch Derivatives and Hydrocolloids Market
- 2500+ Military and Industry Players Return to London for the Largest International Armoured Vehicles Conference and Exhibition
- Burberry Streamed its Prorsum Womenswear Autumn Winter 2011 Collection to its Widest Audience yet, Live From a New Venue in London's Royal Park of Kensington Gardens
- BLK DNM Opens with Innovative Online Flagship Store BLKDNM.com
- ICIS Enhances Crude Oil Market Coverage
- Offers Seven Precautions for Requests for Information and Creative Efforts
- Edison Investment Research Financials Sector Report
- Style369.com : Now and Then
- Standard Life Makes ISA Investment Easy
- Intersolar Invites International Solar Companies to Submit Applications for the Solar Industry's Most Distinguished Award for Innovation
- David Gallagher to Serve as Chairman of Ketchum Pleon London
- Spread Betting on the Move - The Mobile Trading App From City Index
- EquiLend Asia Opens in Hong Kong
- Guinness World Records Establishes Strategic Partnership With Chillisauce
- Bluesky Maps Heat Loss from Homes for UK Councils
- British Airways' new Route to Haneda, Japan Goes Live