WASHINGTON, February 28, 2011 - Fannie Mae's (OTC Bulletin Board: FNMA) latest national housing survey finds that Americans are more confident about the stability of home prices than they were at the beginning of 2010, even though they lack confidence in the strength of the economy: - Seventy-eight percent of respondents believe housing prices will hold steady or increase over the next twelve months, up from 73 percent in January 2010; - But almost two-thirds still believe the economy is on the wrong track, virtually unchanged (61%) from the beginning of last year.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee, February 28, 2011 - Jane Fraser, president, The Stuttering Foundation (www.stutteringhelp.org), issued the following reaction to the Oscar awards: "It is an eloquently golden night for people who stutter.
ZURICH, February 28, 2011 - Kuros Biosurgery AG, a biotechnology company focused on the development of novel biomaterials and bioactive-biomaterial combination products for trauma, wound and spinal indications, announced today that it has treated the first patient in a pilot clinical trial investigating the safety and efficacy of KUR-023, its novel dural sealant product candidate.
TOKYO, February 28, 2011 - The Niwano Peace Foundation will award the 28th Niwano Peace Prize to Sulak Sivaraksa of Thailand in recognition of his contribution to a new understanding of peace, democracy and development and to environmental preservation based on the core principles of his Buddhist faith.
DUBAI, UAE, February 28, 2011 - Since securing the 2022 FIFA World Cup(TM), Qatar has generated a great deal of international intrigue and attention.
- Endeavour Announces Approval of the Rochelle Field Development Plan
- Cargill Propels Shipping Forward With Largest Kite-Powered Vessel
- blinkx CEO Suranga Chandratillake to Speak at X Media Research's OTTCON West
- A Strategic Turnkey Partnership Opportunity for International Pharmaceuticals
- Microsoft and partners demonstrate enhanced connected customer centricity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions for retail.
- Wabtec Acquires Brush Traction, a UK-Based Provider of Locomotive Overhauls, Services
- 'Under Construction - the Apprentice Experience' - Film Launches Today.
- 'Have a Go' Launches to Prevent a New Era of "PLEBS"
- BSI and Kitemark(R) Declared Superbrands for 2011
- Criteo to Have the Leading European Centre for Innovation in Advertising Technology
- Hanvon Leads the Trend of New-Generation Consumer Electronics Products
- As Many as 40% of Britons Are Not Happy at Work, According to New Research.
- CNPV Signs Strategic Supply Agreement with JIT Solaire French Company
- UPM EcoLite Offers Sustainable Savings for RS Catalogue
- DICOTA to Showcase New Built for BlackBerry Products, Unveil New and Updated Products at CeBIT
- Experts on rare disease from the medical, scientific and patient advocacy communities examine critical issues and solutions in Paris and Bethesda
- With a Range of User Configured Settings, the new Plogg Provides Accurate Measurement and Versatile Data Logging of Power Consumption in Commercial Appliances
- Pearson - 2010 Preliminary Results Interview With CEO and CFO
- Mind the 'Gap Month'
- Almac's New Headquarters Introduces Scheduled I-V Substance Capabilities
- Strengthening Reach of Mobile and Digital Services Across Europe
- Global Search Firm CTPartners Predicts Improved Executive Hiring in 2011 - Growth Follows Caution of the Past Couple of Years
- CEDICAM and Equens Start a Commercial Partnership
- Screwfix has Opened the Doors of a New Bathroom Showroom Concept Designed to Simultaneously Engage With Tradesmen and Consumers
- MarketReportsOnline- 2011 Deep Research Report on Global and China PV Inverter Industry
- DEFENSOFT to Plan Israel-Egypt Border Security for the IDF
- ICIS Heren Launches Turkish Pricing and Market Coverage to Daily Power Report
- Qedis: Sunday Times Best Small Management Consultancy to Work For!
- CA Clarity PPM Enables Greater Control and Management of Investment and Resources Allocation
- CleanEquity Monaco 2011, March 3rd & 4th - Exceptional Presenting Companies
- Goodman to Develop an Approx. 110,000 sqm Logistics Centre for Amazon in Rheinberg, Germany
- Italtel Launches iVLS Virtual Softswitch and Announces a Partner Program
- Secure Log-in - Fingerprint Replaces Password
- Guyana Goldfields Significantly Increases Mineral Resources and Grade at the Aurora Gold Project, Guyana
- Innotech Solar PV Modules Receive MCS Certification for UK Market