CANTON, Massachusetts, December 15, 2011 - - Opening in Xi'An, China marks milestone in Dunkin' Donuts' worldwide growth; -Dunkin' Donuts also celebrates additional new restaurant openings this month around the world, including locations in Bogota, Colombia; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; and Kingsland, Ga.
CALHOUN, Georgia, December 13, 2011 - - New Flooring and Dal-Tile business unit presidents named; Current business presidents retain strategic development roles Mohawk Industries, Inc., (NYSE: MHK) announced today that effective January 2, 2012, Brian Carson will be appointed President of the Mohawk Flooring Business Unit and that John "J.T." Turner, Jr., will be appointed President of the Dal-Tile Business Unit.
ATLANTA, November 30, 2011 - International Network Taps Argo's Medea Software to Manage Distribution, Revenue and Contracts A+E Networks™ UK, a joint venture between A+E Networks™and BSkyB, has selected Medea, the world's leading revenue management system, to manage carriage fee revenue and sales distribution in the UK, Europe, Africa & the Middle East. Argo Systems' Medea is a fully scalable accounting and revenue management solution that allows network groups in the U.S., Europe, Canada, Latin America and Asia-Pacific to navigate the intricacies of varying contract terms, to manage receivables in multiple currencies and to establish a worldwide view of their distribution.
ATLANTA, November 30, 2011 - DirectCourse is anchored by the renowned College of Direct Support (CDS), plus the addition of the College of Employment Services Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medicalinformation products and services, today introduced DirectCourse, an expanded suite of online curricula to train professionals who support people with intellectual, developmental and physical disabilities, as well as older adults. DirectCourse is anchored by the College of Direct Support (CDS), an online curriculum for Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) and managed in collaboration with Elsevier/MC Strategies and the University of Minnesota's Research and Training Center on Community Living.
ATLANTA, November 21, 2011 - IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE), a leading operator of global regulated futures exchanges, clearing houses and over-the-counter (OTC) markets, today announced the launch of 33 new cleared OTC contracts for global refined petroleum products and North American power.
- LesConcierges, Inc. Acquires 2 Places At 1 Time, Inc.
- Ventyx to Provide Efficient Power Distribution Management Tools for the Lyse Group
- New GigXone Small Cell Wireless System for Metropolitan and HotZone Areas Paves the Way for Mobile and Fixed Carriers to Offer Customers "Gig Zone" Personal Plans for Access to Video and Rich Content, and New Managed/Hosted Wireless Services to Businesses and Local Internet Service Providers
- Georgia-Pacific Receives Binding Offer for EMEA Business
- Novelis Wins BMW Innovation Award for Lightweight Vehicle Construction
- ICE Clearing Houses Statement on Transfer of MF Global Customer Positions
- Mohawk Industries, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Earnings
- Koinonia Homes to Use College of Direct Support Curriculum and Elsevier Performance Manager Tools
- DigitalRoute Delivers Proven Bill Shock Prevention
- InComm Named Leading Prepaid Organization and Best Prepaid Product Distributor at 2011 Prepaid Awards
- NIIT to Focus on Delivering Large Multi-Year Managed Training Services to Global Corporations
- Ventyx Signs ER Software License with Electrabel to Facilitate Equipment Reliability in Belgian Nuclear Power Plants
- Mohawk Industries, Inc. Invites You to Join the Third Quarter 2011 Conference Call on the Web
- Real Superheroes of Nursing, from Mosby’s Nursing, Announced at 13th Annual ANCC Magnet Conference
- Aaron’s, Inc. Invests in U.K. Company
- Blancco Partners With DestructData to Expedite Secure Erasure of Loose Hard Drives
- TRX to Showcase Data Intelligence Solutions at ACTE Global Education Conference in Paris
- Elsevier / MC Strategies Collaborates With Care Communications, Inc., to Offer Complete ICD-10 Solution to Healthcare Organizations
- Lancope and Redstone to Host Complimentary "NetFlow for Network Visibility" Seminar with Special Guests from Cisco
- SSH Server Digital Certificates Secure Data Collection Devices
- Imerys Announces the Inauguration of a Proppant Production Unit and Steps up in the Minerals for Oilfield Services Market
- InComm Partners With Manor to Distribute Digital Gaming Cards in Switzerland
- Savannah Ocean Exchange Heralds Liquid Robotics’ Wave Glider, Winner of the $100,000 Gulfstream Navigator Award 2011
- RISI Announces Release of 2011 Pulp & Paper Mill Directory
- InComm Launches Prepaid Gift Cards from GAME in Clintons Stores Across the UK
- Global Superstar Enrique Iglesias Dazzles Music Fans at MTV Live Georgia in Batumi
- Elsevier / MC Strategies Introduces Additional Resources to its ICD-10 Roadmap, Helping Healthcare Organizations Prepare for October 2013
- Mohawk Industries, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Earnings
- Global Superstar Enrique Iglesias to Dazzle Georgian Music Fans with First Ever Black Sea Concert in Batumi
- Mohawk Industries, Inc. Invites You to Join the Second Quarter 2011 Conference Call on the Web
- Novelis Invests $15.8 Million to Expand Aluminum Recycling in Italy
- TRX to Showcase Latest Advances in Travel Technology at Business Travel Market 2011
- Protestors Seeking Democracy Target Georgia Military Parade
- Big Demos Planned to Seek Georgia Regime Change
- Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, Tbilisi Wins The Best New Hotel Award