HAMBURG, Germany, December 16, 2011 - The discussions about euro bonds, government debt and bankruptcies have left traces all over Europe.
FRANKFURT, Germany and MOSCOW, December 16, 2011 - Free-To-Play Online First-Person Shooter to be launched in Russia and the CIS countries Mail.Ru Group Limited (LSE: MAIL), the largest internet company in Eastern Europe and the leader of the Russian online gaming market, and Crytek GmbH ("Crytek"), one of the world's leading independent development studios for interactive entertainment, announced today that they signed a publishing deal for Warface.
KYIV, Ukraine, December 16, 2011 - Just like most of European countries, Ukraine has low security risks for conducting business in the country in 2012.
LONDON, PARIS, MUNICH, and BRUSSELS, December 15, 2011 - Egencia™, an Expedia, Inc.
MUNICH, December 15, 2011 - Highly advanced surgical navigation system to enable faster, more precise and safer surgery This week, university hospital Klinikum rechts der Isar in Munich, Germany, is the first hospital in the world to operate with Brainlab's Curve™ Image Guided Surgery system.
- G20 Postal Services Report: United States Postal Service (USPS) Ranked Number One in the World
- CORRECTION - Brainlab AG: World's First Curve(TM) Image Guided Surgery System Now Operating in Germany
- Carl Zeiss: Revenue Tops Four Billion Euro Mark for Very First Time
- Scientific Evidence: More Active Office Environments Pay Off
- Edoxaban Significantly Reduces Risk of Venous Thromboembolism by Half Compared to Enoxaparin in Japanese and Taiwanese Patients Following Knee or Hip Arthroplasty Surgery
- Playa Games Releases First Smartphone app
- Chandler Chicco Companies Acquires Haas & Health Partner Public Relations and SanCom Creative Communication Solutions, Creating Unrivalled Healthcare Communication Capability in Germany
- Fraport Traffic Figures - November 2011: Frankfurt Airport Sets New November Monthly Passenger Record
- Leading Medical Device Manufacturers of CE-Marked THV Devices Sign Contracts with ClinFlows
- CIVIS Media Prize 2012: The European Competition Opens!
- Mexican State of Tamaulipas Starts Training Doctors in Sangui Wound Management
- CHANGE PAIN Initiative: Patients and Physicians Benefit From Multidisciplinary Approach in Chronic Pain Management
- Aleris to Add Capability for Production of Lightweight Aluminum-Lithium Alloys
- NETRADA and Astound Commerce Enter into New and Exclusive Partnership on Global Scale - Customized eCommerce Solutions for Fashion Brands
- BMW Group and UNAOC Honor Ten Cutting-Edge Initiatives
- IDFC Member Banks Pledge Support to the Green Climate Fund
- CAS and InfoChem Enter Into Long Term Collaboration in ChemInformatics
- 30 International Football Legends in Hamburg: Zidane, Ronaldo, Drogba & Friends at the "UNDP Match Against Poverty"
- Bobsleigh and Luge Federations Extend Partnership With Conceptum Sport Logistics
- Advantage Rent a Car Opens Eight New Locations Across Europe
- A. Michael Hoffman Elected Chairman of the American Academy in Berlin
- Winners of the Making More Health Competition Bring Fresh Innovation to Solving Problems in Health
- Helaba Does not Pass EBA Stress Test for Formal Reasons
- Bausch + Lomb and Technolas Perfect Vision Announce CE Mark Approval for VICTUS Femtosecond Laser Platform
- Britain Losing the Battle for Talent
- 100 Tonnes of Food Ready for Somalia / Human Plus e.V. Urgently Seeking Partners for Distribution on Location
- Jedox AG Presents Business Intelligence Suite "Jedox 3.3"
- BNK Petroleum Inc. Announces German Fractured Carbonate Project
- Official Opening of Jenoptik’s New Representative Office in China
- Eppendorf Video Features Dr Andrew Holt’s Work on Bioactive Leachates From Plastic Consumables
- New Miniatur Wunderland Film Becomes Worldwide Youtube Hit!
- Rolling Stone Develops Beatles App Using vjoon K4 and Adobe DPS
- RPM Signs Agreement to Acquire Leading German EIFS Company
- German Buildings Receive EUR 1.5 Billion Energy Efficiency Makeover
- Parcels Market Back on Track for Growth