BRUSSELS and HERAKLION, Greece, December 16, 2011 - The EU’s "cyber security" Agency ENISA has published astudyinto legal and regulatory aspects of information sharing and cross-border collaboration of national/governmental CERTs (Computer Emergency Response Teams)in Europe.
WASHINGTON D.C. and OTTAWA, Ontario, December 14, 2011 - On December 5, 2011, the International Court of Justice ruled that Greece had illegally blocked Macedonia from joining international institutions such as NATO, in violation of the "Interim Accord" (1995). As a matter of law, the ICJ ruled that the U.N.
BRUSSELS and HERAKLION, Greece, December 15, 2011 - Report examines 'jump-start' for 'European Security Month' The European Network and Information Security Agency ENISA today published a new, detailed feasibilitystudyof a European security month.
BRUSSELS and HERAKLION, Greece, December 13, 2011 - ENISA, the EU's 'cyber security' agency, has today issued two technical guidelines.
ATHENS, Greece, December 13, 2011 - The first stage of the Tender for the concession of a licence to operate and manage the State Lotteries, was successfully completed today.
- The Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund Launches Invitation for Expression of Interest for the Privatisation of Hellinikon S.A.
- Fighting Cyber Threats; Plugging the Gaps. EU Agency Launches Report on Proactive Detection of Cyber Security Incidents to Make "Digital Fire-Brigades" More Effective
- Top Travel Destinations for Brits in 2012
- 1.8 Billion for the Greek Privatisation Fund
- ENISA Launches Information Security Awareness Videos in 23 European Languages
- "To Log or Not to Log?" Cyber Security Agency ENISA Reports on Future Impact of Life-Logging and Online Personal Data, and the Effects on Privacy, Economy, Society and People’s Psychology
- EU Agency ENISA Launches Report on Cyber-Bullying & Online Grooming: 18 Protective Recommendations Against Key Risks
- First Joint EU-US Cyber Security Exercise Conducted Today, 3rd Nov. 2011
- ECONAIS Announces Financing
- New Product Announcement: Econais Releases Ultra Low Power TCP/IP and Application Ready Wi-Fi Module
- TeliaSonera Make Mobile Surfing Easier in Europe
- EU Cyber Security Agency ENISA Launches Guide on How to Build Effective IT Security Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
- Mykonos has the X-Factor as Tulisa Strikes a Chord With Viewers
- Roland Berger Strategy Consultants Presents Recovery Plan for the Greek Economy
- HYDRA: Compact, Power-Efficient and Low Cost Optical Fibre Amplifiers
- ReportsnReports - Cardiovascular Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis & 2017 Forecasts: Greece, Hungary, Ireland
- AE Photonics Founds AE Photonics Hellas in Greece
- DEPA: "There Should Be No Gas Debt Dispute Between Greece & Turkey"
- App-Store Security - the Five Lines of Defence - New Report by EU Cybersecurity Agency ENISA
- Central National-Gottesman Acquires Turkish Pulp and Packaging Sales Company
- /K I L L K I L L K I L L — Central National-Gottesman Inc.: Central National-Gottesman Acquires Turkish Pulp and Packaging Sales Company/
- First Data Hellas Selects Watch4net’s APG Performance Monitoring Solution
- Web Security: EU Cyber-Security Agency ENISA Flags Security Fixes for new web Standards
- Escape the Soggy Summer with Five Sunny Summer Deals from dealchecker.co.uk
- Cargill Reveals the Name of the World’s Largest Kite-Powered Vessel
- Savvaidis Calls for a Change in the Greek Property Market
- During Dire Times in Greece, a Beacon for a Brighter Future is Unveiled
- inAccess Networks Partners With Concerteo to Bring "inSolar" to France
- Cyber Security Agency ENISA Maps Good Practice in Europe
- Half Term Holiday Bargains from Dealchecker - Last Minute Getaways all Under GBP350
- Air China Celebrates the Resumption of Beijing-Athens Service
- New Report on National Risk Management Preparedness: a Guideline for Critical Information Infrastructure Governance
- Innovative Fuel Cell Power Generators by Tropical
- 2nd Wealth Management & Family Offices Forum in Athens 17th of May 2011
- Biovista Inc. Receives Prestigious EU Grant to use its Drug Repositioning Platform for Personalized Medicine