GUANGZHOU, China, November 22, 2011 - The recently concluded 110th Canton Fair has set new records for boosting bilateral trade between China and the world.
GUANGZHOU, China, September 15, 2011 - The countdown is now on for the opening of the 110th Canton Fair, kicking off in the Chinese city of Guangzhou, October 15.
GUANGZHOU, China, May 30, 2011 - The 109th Canton Fair which officially concluded on May 5, was the most successful in the fair's history and saw unprecedented participation from domestic and international buyers and sellers.
GUANGZHOU, China, April 13, 2011 - The 109th Session Canton Fair will officially commence on April 15.
GUANGZHOU, China, March 27, 2011 - Guangzhou General Hospital of Peoples Liberation Army (PLA) made a landmark announcement that the first Chinese regional military and civilian coordinated Chest Pain Rescue Network using IVT mobile health (mHealth) system is now in full operation.
- Buyer Attendance Decreased Slightly with Slight Growth in Turnover
- Canton Fair: Trade Matching Activity - A Diamond Platform
- 108th Canton Fair Offers Home-Like Service
- Canton Fair: Multinationals Sourcing Service for International Corporate Buyers
- More Than Just a VIP at the Canton Fair
- A Fruitful Furniture Sourcing Trip in Guangzhou
- Canton Fair Expands 'Cup of Joy' Trade Matching Service
- Canton Fair Launches New Services for National Chambers of Commerce
- Impressive Numbers out for the China Import & Export Fair
- Canton Fair: At the Heart of Global Trade Since 1957
- ZWSOFT Announces Release of ZWCAD(TM) 2010 Portuguese
- The Building Blocks of the Economy
- Canton Fair: Getting You in the Fair and in Business, Faster Than Ever
- Canton Fair: Where Business is Being Done
- Canton Fair: Everything You Need, as Fast as You Need It
- Canton Fair: Discovering Tomorrow’s Business Opportunities
- Canton Fair: Where Ambitions Become Reality