HYDERABAD, India, January 5, 2011 - DQE, the animation, gaming, live action entertainment production and distribution company, today announces that it has entered into an exclusive toy licensing agreement for DQE's 3D animated series The Jungle Book with Mookie Toys Ltd ( Mookie ), a UK based company.
LONDON, January 5, 2011 - From today, Guinness World Records is giving brands the opportunity for their events to achieve record-breaking status with the launch of GWR Live! Conference and Teambuild.
SAN FRANCISCO, January 5, 2011 - blinkx, the world's largest and most advanced video search engine, today announced a partnership with FORA.tv (fora.tv), a leading Web site for videos about the people, issues and ideas changing the world.
LONDON, January 5, 2011 - CareerBuilder.co.uk, a leading online job site in the UK, has this week entered a strategic partnership with Newsquest (Newsquest.co.uk), one of the U.K.'s largest regional newspaper publishers with a network of more than 158 local newspaper and portal Web sites.
NUREMBERG, Germany, January 5, 2011 - The online hotel reservation service hotel.info [ www.hotel.info ] conducted a survey amongst its German and European partner hotels which showed that hoteliers place great value on the honesty of their guests.
- New York State Supreme Court Approves First Interim Cash Distribution of $167 Million to Investors in Former J. Ezra Merkin-Managed Ariel Fund Limited; Distribution is Made by Bart M. Schwartz, as Receiver, Before the Close of 2010
- LOVEFiLM Boosts Streaming Content
- Award-Winning Singer Duffy to Perform at the GSMA's Mobile World Congress Party and Awards Celebration
- arGEN-X Signs Discovery and Development Alliance With Lilly
- Point Hotel in Edinburgh Launches New Loyalty Smart Card With sQuid
- Li Pengyi: Person of the Year 2010 in Publishing Sector
- New Fund Will Seek out Value and Opportunities in Emerging Markets
- Air Your Tunes With the New Zeppelin Air
- Mueller Industries, Inc. Announces the Acquisition of Assets of Tube Forming, L.P.
- Mike Romanos Appointed as CEO of Crescendo Biologics
- Elsevier is the New Publisher of Value in Health, the Official Journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)
- Conference to be Held on 21-23 September 2011, in Arnhem, the Netherlands
- First Luxury Stereo Headset with Superior Voice and Audio Quality Delivers Enhanced Music, Video, VoIP & Gaming Experience
- Turn Your Words into Action With New Application Optimized for BlueAnt Product Line that Lets Consumers Multitask Effortlessly While On the Move
- Newest Model in Award-Winning Product Family Offers Voice Answer & Auto Reconnection in an Economical Speakerphone
- SuperNova Diagnostics(R) to Present at Biotech Showcase(TM) 2011 During J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference January 10-13
- Softeon Announces That the Contract Logistics/SCM Business Unit of DB Schenker Logistics Launches a Global On-Demand WMS Service Based on Softeon's Lite(1) Version of Its SCE Solution
- High Performance Functionality Benefits Large-Scale Video Surveillance Projects
- Cell Biosciences Launches New Platform for Multiplex Western Blot Detection
- High-Performance Desktop based on Intel P67 and Q67 Chipsets
- Findings Published in Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics Demonstrate Potential for Amira Pharmaceuticals' LPA1 Receptor Antagonist as an Anti-Fibrotic Agent
- Mediasite lecture capture technology chosen for creating modern education center
- New pin design ratchets bus speeds up to 312 MB/s, eBook spec opens books, graphic novels to secure portability
- Additional 13 new members underscores continued growth
- High-Tech Bridge, a Leading Geneva Ethical Hacking Company, is now ISO 27001 Certified
- Piccadilly Backpackers Wins Best Accommodation of the Year 2010
- The European Agency's Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) Allows Row 44 to Equip Commercial Planes with In-flight Broadband Connectivity
- Performance boost and greater flexibility through unified cross platform middleware and FPGA based I/O design services
- Update on Production in Nigeria
- Vimeo Increases Upload Limit to 5GB per File for Plus Members
- Qteros and Praj Industries Announce Broad Strategic Partnership to Accelerate Global Commercialization of Cellulosic Ethanol