ST. HELIER, Jersey, December 6, 2011 - The Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel's introduction of a range of measures to help safeguard both the local and global environment and community in which the hotel operates has been nationally acknowledged by the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
ST HELIER, Jersey, November 10, 2011 - The second "Wild at Art" charity auction in aid of Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust is to be sponsored by Santander Private Banking in Jersey, with the event taking place at BAFTA in London on 01 December 2011.
ST HELIER, Jersey, October 20, 2011 - Scoring methodology and competitor analysis enables clients to realise value, make more informed decisions CPA Global, the world's leading intellectual property (IP) management specialist, today announced the launch of Insight, a set of custom portfolio analytics designed to help companies align their IP and business strategies by making more informed patent portfolio decisions.
CHESTER, England, October 4, 2011 - - Postcodes in Jersey, South London and East London have seen the largest average decrease in home insurance premiums - Nationally, home insurance premiums have decreased by 0.4 per cent - Shop around to ensure you're getting the best deal on your home insurance, says MoneySupermarket.com Homeowners in Jersey, South London and East London are winning the UK's postcode lottery for home insurance premiums - having seen the biggest reduction in premium costs, according to data from the MoneySupermarket Monitor on Home Insurance.
ST HELIER, Jersey, September 28, 2011 - CPA Global and Zacco Group Form Strategic Alliance CPA Global today announced the acquisition of Ipendo, a leading international intellectual property (IP) management software and service provider with a strong position in the Nordic region, from Zacco Group.
- Insult to Jersey Abuse Case Victims
- Vistra Appoints New Private Client Director
- CPA Global’s Inprotech IP Practice Management Software Offers Law Firms Ultimate Flexibility With Full Web Access
- Arab Spring May Bring Unseasonal Cheer to London Property Market, But do Fools Rush in?
- Binary Tree Supports Hybrid Deployments for Microsoft Office 365
- CPA Global Celebrates Success in Greater China IP market
- Family Office Developments Driving New Wave of Wealth Management Solutions
- Vistra Wins Fiduciary License on Bonaire (Formerly Netherlands Antilles)
- CPA Global one of Fastest Climbers in Global Outsourcing 100
- World's Leading IP Management Company Responds to Increasing Market Demand
- Mortgage Lending Tops GBP500 Million
- Bedell Fund Services Selects FrontInvest Alternatives for Fund Administration Operations
- Vistra Appoints New Marine & Aviation Director
- Demand for Legal Services Outsourcing Increasing as Corporate Attorneys Seek to Make Best use of Resources
- Underlines Strong Commitment to Client Service
- FoundationIP Builds on Strong User Support to Deliver Further Product Enhancements
- CPA Global Named in Global Outsourcing 100 for Third Year Running
- Jersey House Price Information Released
- CPA Global Appoints David Harrel as Chairman
- 12 & 18 Month Sterling Fixed Rate Minimum Balance Reduced to GBP50,000
- Venture Aims to Help Clients Realise Value Through IP Asset Sales
- New 2 Year Fixed Rate Sterling Account
- High Incidence and Cost of Skiing Accidents Often Ignored
- Condor Ferries Welcomes Everyone Aboard, not Just Lord Sugar's Apprentices
- Achieves ISO 9001 Certification for UK and Jersey Operations
- UK Base Rate Held at 0.5%
- More Comprehensive Than Patent Search Tools at Many of the World's Leading Patent Offices, Discover Accesses 80 Million Published Documents in 95 Countries
- 12 Month Fixed Rate Increase
- Abbey International Reports Strong Take Up of Best Buy 3 and 5 Year Deposits
- Higher Rates and Notice Choice on Offer With New Abbey International Premium Notice Account
- New Software Release Helps Law Firms Increase Productivity in Managing Clients' Intellectual Property Portfolios
- Leading Legal Services Outsourcing Provider Wins European Outsourcing Association Award
- World's Leading IP Management Company Not Implicated in Wave of Legal Action
- More Interest Rate Rises from Abbey International
- Abbey International Lifts 12 Month Fixed Rates to 2.75%