LONDON, June 20, 2011 - Boots has announced that Cottages4you, provider of cottage and holiday lettings, will be joining Treat Street.
NEW YORK and FARMINGTON, Connecticut, June 20, 2011 - - Iconic Landmark to Install Advanced Elevator Systems with Improved Speed, Energy-Efficiency, and Passenger Experience Otis Elevator Company, a unit of United Technologies Corp.
ZURICH, June 20, 2011 - Kuros Biosurgery AG, a biotechnology company focused on the development of novel biomaterials and bioactive-biomaterial combination products for trauma, wound and spinal indications, announced today the allowance of European Patent Application 00910049 by the European Patent Office.
LIVERPOOL, England, June 20, 2011 - - Find a Summer Bargain From the Green by Paul Costelloe Range at the Littlewoods.com Sale Men all over the country are victims of dowdy wardrobes full of clothes that have been hanging there for decades, whether it's a mountain of unwanted ties as a result of past father's days or the holy jumper that they can't bare to part with.
LONDON, June 20, 2011 - - 'Shrek' Virus hijacks rating system: 30,000 ugly people invade BeautifulPeople.com BeautifulPeople.com, the dating and networking community exclusively for good-looking people, has been hit by a virus that allowed 30,000 "ugly" people to invade the site.
- Northrop Grumman’s Directional Infrared Countermeasures System Exceeds One Million Operational Hours
- Northrop Grumman Italia Celebrates Its 50th Anniversary
- Docdata Fulfilment and bol.com Enter Into a New Cooperation Agreement for a Period of 5 Years
- Northrop Grumman’s Italia and LITEF Subsidiaries Celebrate 50th Anniversaries
- farfetch.com: CFDA’s Fashion Icon Lady Gaga Inspires Shoppers to Choose Luxury
- HiQ to Inflate European Union Tyre Legislation with 500,000 Investment
- IT Works A/S and ClearCube Nordic AB Partner to Deliver High-Performance Centralized and Virtualized Trader Workstations to Scandinavia’s Financial Sector
- Randox Announce Worldwide Launch of Automated Biochemistry Assay for Heart-type Fatty Acid Binding Protein (H-FABP)
- Survey Sampling International (SSI) Names Marina Repina as Director of Business Development in the Russian Federation
- Euro Disney and Hertz Extend their Partnership Agreement for Five Years Europe’s Leading Tourist Destination and Global Car Rental Company Celebrate 15 Years Together
- Pharma IQ’s Pharma Distribution Survey report
- Liberty Living’s Atlantic Point is Named ‘Hall of the Year’ in the 2011 ‘Rate Your Landlord’ Survey
- On the Beach: Goa Attracts Brits on Exotic Holidays
- First Half Gains in UK Asking Prices Set to ebb Away in Second Half of the Year
- Air China Opens Regular Charter Rotations Between Beijing and Gimpo, Seoul
- Expanded S&C Europe Services Team Offers Solutions for Smart Grid and Renewable Energy Integration
- Italian Textile Manufacturer Loro Piana Chooses Quintiq to Improve Productivity and Delivery Performance
- Expert Clinical Guidelines Developed in Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Ocean Florida Re-partners With Thomas Cook Airlines for 2012
- Communication is Going Green
- Travelsoon.com: Boom in April Holiday Figures
- Merced Systems Announces New Executive Hires and Global Expansion; Named Best Work Place in Bay Area for Second Consecutive Year
- Facebook Rising Star Joanna Shields to Headline as IBC2011 Conference Keynote Speaker
- Gerresheimer Extends its Plant in the Czech Republic
- Tesco Reveals Lowest Price School Uniform
- No.1 College Receives Outstanding Ofsted Report
- Jubilant and Endo Pharmaceuticals Announce Late Stage Discovery Milestone in Oncology Program
- Capstone Announces Initial Mineral Resource Estimate for Footwall Zone at Cozamin Mine
- Rebate Networks Optimises Online Marketing Campaigns with Kenshoo Enterprise Platform
- BNY Mellon Appointed as Depositary Bank by Hadasit Bio-Holdings, Ltd.
- Jumeirah Burj Al Arab Announces new Spa Menu and The Ultimate Fitness Retreat
- 5 Ways the Financial Services Industry Makes the World go Round
- Isolux Corsn Wins its First Large Electricity Generation Contract in Asia
- City Index Company Reporting Calendar 20th June 2011
- OFID Ministerial Council Increase Resources in the Amount of US$1 Billion