LONDON, June 22, 2011 - - Secures smartphones and tablets for international legal workforce International legal practice, Norton Rose Group, has deployed MobileIron to enable the secure adoption of employee and corporate-owned smartphone and tablet devices into its enterprise environment.
PARIS, June 22, 2011 - Northrop Grumman Corporation's (NYSE: NOC) patented hemispherical resonator gyro (HRG) technology, which is used for various space and military applications, recently achieved a major milestone of 18 million hours of continuous operation with 100 percent mission success.
GENEVA, Switzerland, June 22, 2011 - Following recent feedback from FDA and previous feedback from EMAMerck Serono has decided to no longer pursuethe global approval process of Cladribine Tablets Merck Serono willfocus resources on other projects bringingbenefit to patients with multiple sclerosis The benefit/risk profile of Cladribine Tablets is unchanged - Ongoing clinical trials will continue One-time charge of EUR 20 million to be recorded in the second quarter Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, announced today that, following feedback from regulatory authorities, the Company has decided to no longer pursue the global approval process of Cladribine Tablets for the treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (MS).
OXFORD, England, June 22, 2011 - -RetinoStat Progress in Phase I Study in Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration Oxford BioMedica plc ("Oxford BioMedica" or "the Company") (LSE: OXB), a leading gene therapy company, today announces that the first dose level of RetinoStat is safe and well-tolerated at one month following treatment.
LONDON, June 22, 2011 - Passionate pioneers of organic living, Neal's Yard Remedies has teamed up with activist and campaigner, Sam Roddick to launch the Bee Lovely and Help Save the Bees campaign which aims to highlight the alarming decline of our precious pollinators in the UK and inform, inspire and empower people to help fight to save them.
- Image Source, the World’s Leading Producer of Premium Royalty Free Stock Imagery, Motion and Cross-Media Content, Launches IMSO, a new Blog Dedicated to the Professional Image User Community
- Life Technologies Consortium to Create New Frontline Diagnostic Utilising DNA Sequencing for Cancer Patients in the U.K.
- Lipid Therapeutics Announces Positive Topline Phase IIb Results With LT-02 in Patients With Ulcerative Colitis
- Guinness World Record Attempt - Most Consecutive Tennis Matches Played
- Ixonos App Agency Offers a Decade’s Worth of Experience in Life-Cycle-Spanning Mobile app Design and Development
- Movianto UK Doubles its Cold Storage Capacity and Dedicated Storage for Narcotics
- Blancco’s Solution Answers Cloud Computing Need for Erasure of Storage Systems in Live Storage Environments
- Assisted Suicide Not the Answer to Preventing Bad Deaths
- APN Promise to Distribute WinSoft International
- New TCO Certified Headsets Programme Announced - Plantronics Receives the First Award
- GSMA Mobile Media Metrics Report Issued on UKMobile Applications Usage
- Zoomlion: Reaping the World’s Leading Tower Crane Technologies, Accessing the Overseas High-end Market
- Fusion-io Technology Advances Bioinformatics Research at San Diego Supercomputer Center
- Acentic Named an Approved Technology Supplier to Marriott in Europe
- Autonomy Powers Award-Winning Website for Leading Swiss Pharmaceutical Company
- The AVIC-CAE, NLR and DNW Sign MoA on Research Cooperation During Paris Air Show
- GT Academy 2010 Wins Golden Lion at Prestigious Cannes Festival of Creativity
- B3 Future Technologies Joins FTTH Council Europe
- Pace Joins Business in the Community
- Zebra’s Next Generation QLn320 Mobile Printer Drives Mobility in Retail and Healthcare Sectors
- VimpelCom Holdings B.V. Announces Intent to Raise Financing in the International Bond Markets
- Virgin Media, Eircom and BT to Discuss how to Minimise Customer Churn at CEM in Telecoms Virtual Summit
- USANA Health Sciences and WTA Launch "Ace Out Hunger" Program
- Vistra Announces Rebranding of Acceptor
- Skipton International Launches New 2 Year Bond Paying 3.25% AER
- Kenya Airways Chooses IFE Services as in-Flight Entertainment Supplier
- 93% of UK Consumers Call for Ban on "Misleading" ‘0% Commission’ Travel Money Advertising
- New Surveys Show Scalability and Backup Recovery as Key in Virtualisation Adoption - So Why the Hesitancy?
- Far East Energy Provides Drilling Update and Details for Operations Update Conference Call
- Northern Rock Adds Helpful Savings Video Guide to its Website
- Bottega Veneta Unveils First Women’s Fragrance at Global Launch Event in Milan
- Crocus Introduces Breakthrough Magnetic-Logic-Unit (MLU) Technology
- Elsevier Launches International Journal for Parasitology: Drugs and Drug Resistance
- Composite Technology Announces Line Installation Project in Scotland
- Health Professionals Shortage in Alabama, Physicians Rely on medicalbillersandcoders.com for Medical Billing and Coding Services