PARIS, June 27, 2011 - Sanofi (EURONEXT: SAN and NYSE: SNY) announced today, at the 71st Scientific American Diabetes Association Sessions 2011, the results of three studies showing that people with diabetes using Sanofi insulins Lantus and/or Apidra with the insulin delivery device SoloSTAR experienced greater treatment satisfaction, better quality of life and lower fear of hypoglycemia vs those using a premixed insulin product.
PARIS, June 27, 2011 - - Human and in vivo Studies Indicate Lantus Metabolites do not Confer Carcinogenic Potential via IGF-1 Receptor Activation Sanofi (EURONEXT: SAN and NYSE: SNY) announced at the 71st American Diabetes Association Scientific Sessions 2011 the results of four studies[1,2,3,4] indicating that the effect of Lantus (insulin glargine) metabolites on the IGF-1 receptor is distinctly different from AspB10, the only insulin analog shown to have a carcinogenic effect.
LONDON, June 27, 2011 - New Model Reflects European Preferences and Attitudes for Accurate Targeting Infectious Media, the intelligent online display specialists, today announced it is working with New York-based Trust Metrics to deliver a custom site-scoring model tailored to the preferences and attitudes of the European market.
MENLO PARK, California, June 27, 2011 - - Protiviti builds on market momentum for its leading internal audit solution by supporting end-to-end internal audit workflow fully integrated with its comprehensive GRC platform Protiviti Inc., a global business consulting and internal audit firm, today announced the addition of a Time & Expense Management module to the Protiviti Governance Portal for Internal Audit.
GRAZ, Austria, June 27, 2011 - - Cross reference: Picture is available via epa european pressphoto agency and can be downloaded free of charge at: www.presseportal.de/pm/101544/ - Christoph Strasser, the Ultrabike World Champion 2007 and 2010, rode the hardest race in the world - and he won the Race Across America with full power! In 2009, he had already tried his luck with the RAAM, but had to cancel due to serious illness.
- The ViaMichelin Website Turns 10!
- Pitavastatin Consistently Demonstrates Sustained Increases in HDL-C and Offers Atheroprotective Benefits
- Mandatory Daytime Running Lights Could Prove Costly for Motorists in Europe
- IQPC Launches Brand New Event: Player Retention Strategies for Online Gaming
- Takeda Announces EMA Acceptance of Marketing Authorization Application for ADCETRIS(TM) (Brentuximab Vedotin)
- New Ergonomics for ViaMichelin Travel
- Leading UK Broadcasters and Technology Companies Form Consortium to Trial TV White Spaces Technology
- Temperature Sensor IC Provides PWM Output Signal
- Elsevier Properties SA Announces Winners of the 2011 Reaxys PhD Prize
- APEC Low Carbon Model City Forum Held in Tianjin, China
- IFRA Issues Fragrance Standards Update
- Death of the Postcard
- Brightside Group plc Named PwC 2011 West of England Business of the Year
- Asian Artillery: Superintendent from the Republic of Korea Armed Forces to Discuss Range and Lethality
- Evatronix Releases USB 2.0 High Speed PHY to Complement its USB Offering
- Whitefox Technologies Receives Major Boost for Ethanol Production
- ReportsnReports - Daptomycin - Comprehensive Patent Search
- Hertz Extends Mobile App Offering to Help Travellers Stay Connected
- IG Markets Launch Pro Cycling Index
- Corporate Payroll Services Provider, Bond Payroll Services Commits to Data Protection and Customer Care Through ISO 27001 Accredited Payroll Service Solutions
- Award-Winning International Executive Search Specialist Execuzen Chooses Bond Vantage to Improve its Executive Search Process
- City Breaks and Landmarks - What’s the Attraction?
- Edfors Challenges Ilonen to Launch GameBook Cup: Sweden vs Finland Open Golf Tournament
- China Sunergy to Invest RMB1.8 billion in 1GW Solar Cells Production Expansion Project
- Hannover Festival Production "Semele Walk" Featuring Westwood Couture Goes on Tour
- Gotham Beauty Expands With Key Appointments
- Hughes and Bharti Airtel Win Innovation Award for Integrated Satellite Broadband Solution in Africa
- Chiquita Announces Proposed Refinancing
- ThirdPresence and Sanoma Media Announce Co-operation to Deliver TV Catch-up Service for Mobile Devices
- It’s Nice That /ASOS Fixed Wheel Project
- ETX Capital Offers Live CFD Trading Demo for its German Customers
- Dorf Ketal Now Exclusive Source for Vertec IA-10 Ink Adhesion Promoter
- ETX Capital’s Global Expansion sees the Introduction of Trailing Stop Orders
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Removing User Admin Rights Could Have Prevented IMF Cyber-Attack