ISTANBUL, December 12, 2011 - Turkcell Technology; one of the leading R&D Companies in Turkey, and 100% subsidiary of Turkcell (NYSE: TKC, ISE: TCELL), today announced that Zain Kuwait, the leading mobile operator in Kuwait, has selected its Campaign Management System as a tool for extending more personalized offers to its customers, while saving on the huge operational effort involved.
KUWAIT CITY, November 21, 2011 - The Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait recently hosted the third Concert of Hope.
LONDON, September 14, 2011 - Further to the delisting from the plus market on 17 June 2011, the board of Pegasus Helicopter Group PLC is pleased to announce the final closing and receipt of the committed $2 million investment from the Kuwaiti holding company "Thimar." The investment is in the form of a note convertible into 28.6% of the shares outstanding after the transaction.
KUWAIT CITY, June 18, 2011 - In an address to the nation, His Highness the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber issued a stern warning this week about internal political strife.
KUWAIT CITY, May 30, 2011 - His Highness the Prime Minister of Kuwait Sheikh Nasser Al-Mohammed Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah called on all parties to adhere to the Amir's directives to respect the Constitution and the laws for the best interest of the country.
- Sheikh Fahad Al Salem Al Ali Al Sabah Gathers World Leaders for a Forum to Discuss Advancing Individual Freedoms
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait is First to use Board Portal Technology for Effective Corporate Governance
- Kuwait's Prime Minister Addresses National Assembly; Lays Out Hopes for Cooperation
- Kuwaiti Prime Minister Announces New Cabinet
- Kuwaiti Prime Minister Condemns Marrakesh Bombing
- Major Opportunities for PPPs Available in Kuwait's Market, Driven by the $100bn National 5-Year Plan.
- Q8Aviation Starts Operations at Charleroi Airport in Belgium
- The Rezidor Hotel Group Opens Hotel Missoni Kuwait
- "Proud 2 Be Kuwaiti" Celebrates Youth Entrepreneurs
- Kuwait's First Deputy Prime Minister Supports Environmental Initiative
- Kuwait's First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defence Lauds Media Efforts
- Kuwait's Prime Minister Greets the Families of Martyrs, Looks Ahead to Future Generations of Liberty and Equality
- PPPs set to be Featured as a Driving Force for Kuwait Projects in 2011
- Kuwait's Minister of Defence Takes Steps to Improve Military
- Kuwaiti Prime Minister Grants Forgiveness to Critics
- Sheikh's Jaber's Recent Environment Initiatives Praised
- Kuwait's Minister of Defence Sends Military Aircraft to Transport Kuwaitis Studying in Egypt
- Kuwaiti Prime Minister Works to Bolster Relations Worldwide
- Kuwait's Prime Minister Receives Vote of Confidence
- Beating Analyst Expectations, Jazeera Airways Returns to Profitability With Strong Earnings of KD 4.4 Million for Q3, 2010
- Kuwait Financial Forum Discusses Recovery From Worldwide Recession
- Leading EU Financial Services Advisory Firm MAP S.Platis Obtains First Investment Firm License from Kuwait
- Kuwait Plans Upgrades to Defence Capabilities
- Kuwait's Leading Operator Continues to Drive Data Revenue With Redknee's Data Rating Platform
- Transportation Projects set to Transform Kuwait's Infrastructure
- Q8Aviation Adds Frankfurt-Hahn and Lige to its Growing Network of Regional Airports
- United Arab Emirates Continues as Most Prosperous Arab Nation, Ahead of Kuwait, Finds Legatum Prosperity Index
- Sherif Hamoudah Appointed as Senior Vice President & General Manager for Acision Middle East, Africa and Pakistan
- The World’s First “Halal” Search Engine Designed for Muslims Goes Live
- Lockheed Martin and Australian College of Kuwait Unveil New Simulation and Training Center