NAGOYA, Japan, March 22, 2011 - Menicon Singapore, a subsidiary of Menicon Co., Ltd., Japan's first and largest contact lens manufacturer, has opened its new R&D and manufacturing facility.
EINDHOVEN, The Netherlands, March 22, 2011 - RESULTS (x Eur 1,000) 2010 H2** H1* 2009 H2** H1* 2010 2010 2009 2009 Revenues 42,094 22,805 19,289 37,151 17,487 19,664 Gross profit 15,274 8,427 6,847 12,109 6,357 5,752 % of the revenues 36.3% 37.0% 35.5% 32.6% 36.4% 29.3% EBITDA 5,272 3,223 2,049 2,716 1,611 1,105 % of the revenues 12.5% 14.1% 10.6% 7.3% 9.2% 5.6% Result for the period ***) 3,457 2,150 1,307 -4,740 884 -5,624 % of the revenues 8.2% 9.4% 6.8% -12.8% 5.1% -28.6% * H1: first half year ** H2: second half year *** Results H1 2009 including impairment loss on goodwill Eur 6.2 million, and therefore in full year 2009 as well Highlights 2010 - Proposed dividend payment of Eur 0.40 per share and Eur 0.10 anniversary dividend per share.
LONDON, March 22, 2011 - Recognised globally for its specialist Education payment solution and sector expertise, Travelex Global Business Payments, the world's cross-border payments specialist, has recently accelerated its international presence in the Higher Education sector and now works with over 300 Universities worldwide, across the four continents in which it operates.
REHOVOT, Israel, March 22, 2011 - As digital dentistry (objet.com/INDUSTRIES/Dental/) becomes a standard production tool for many dental practices and laboratories, Objet Geometries Ltd.
LONDON, March 22, 2011 - Punch Taverns plc unveiled the results of its strategic review today which sees the proposed demerger of the existing business into two separate managed and leased entities to be known as Spirit and Punch respectively.
- Fourth Patent for Three-Year-Old Entrepreneurial Venture
- CITIC PE Signs With eFront to Get Quality IT Solutions to Support its Front-office Operations
- Indulge Your Senses at New Vietnamese Hideaway
- American Environmental Scientist Named the 2011 Stockholm Water Prize Laureate
- Customer Loyalty and Profitability Event to Showcase 17 telecoms Operator Case Studies on How to Drive Customer Retention
- Event marks the agency's return to Ireland, and its fourth European visit in 2011
- aussieBum's New-Age Approach To Underwear
- Top Eco and Performance Design Award Goes to New Samsung Notebook PC
- Private-labeled mobile solution enables firms to securely deliver multimedia research and proprietary content to clients' mobile devices
- Leading Telecommunications Supplier 4Com Choose Bournemouth as its New Home
- Acision Innovation Network Alliance Ensures Interoperability Between Global Provider of Mobile Data and Messaging Solutions and Innovator of Responsible Driving Solutions for Mobile Communications
- Dutch Construction Company Expands Into Africa by Building Large Factory in Gabon
- Gerresheimer Acquires Brazilian Pharmaceutical Plastic Packaging Company Vdat
- Hard Pressed Business Owners are Increasingly Turning to Partnership Programmes
- Free Programme for Start-up and Small Businesses
- MEE Initiative helps mobile operators formulate a common methodology to measure and monitor their networks' energy efficiency and carbon footprint.
- Global Water Research Grows Nearly 30 Percent Annually During Past Decade
- Second Hand Mobiles Contain Personal Data
- Employing the Greatest Designer to be Found on This Planet, Nature Itself, Gives Rise to a Different Outlook on Beauty and Fashion
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Printed Electronics Market to be Worth US$24.25 Billion by 2015
- Finesse Launches MathLogic, SmartDose, and BlackBox Modules for Advanced Control With TruBio DV 4.0 Bioprocess Software
- Introducing Mailoko, a New Email Marketing Solution
- Via E-mail: Up-to-Date Details on Your Flight and Related Terminal and Parking Information
- Meeting Simulation - European CEO Magazine Telepresence Awards 2010
- Has Your Office Banned Google?
- FxPro Announces Sponsorship of AS Monaco FC
- MarketReportsOnline- Global Aesthetic Dermatology Market Outlook
- Al Wahda Express Group Integrates .tel Names Into Online Advertising Solutions
- Northrop Grumman Takes Delivery of First Production F-35 Air Inlet Duct From Key Turkish Supplier
- Informa is Launching PRIME, a new Peer-Reviewed Journal Devoted to the Rapidly Growing and Evolving Fields of Aesthetics and Anti-Ageing Medicine.
- National Trust Reports the Rise of the Daycation
- Consumer Uncertainty Hampers Demand for Housing
- Earthquake Update: NTT Com Services Gradually Restored
- Birlasoft Unveils Customer Insight Lab to Help Businesses with Customer Acquisition, Engagement & Retention
- Thistle Hotels Sets Example for Scottish Careers Week