DUBAI, UAE, March 9, 2011 - Over 150 key decision makers from the construction sector gathered to discuss tall building projects at the Tall Building India summit last month with a view to share state-of-the-art structural engineering, the role of constructing vertically, planning for a rapidly expanding population, sustainable solutions and best-practice project management strategies.
CAIRO, March 13, 2011 - IELTS has cemented its position as the world's most popular high stakes English language test with latest figures revealing a record 1.5 million tests were taken around the world in 2010.
LONDON, March 9, 2011 - British importers' and exporters' confidence in the economy has hit an all time low, as the threat of a double dip recession becomes more of a reality in the run up to the Budget, according to the Travelex Confidence Index report released today.
HONG KONG, March 9, 2011 - On April 1st, in offices and homes around the globe, people will be looking for ways to set aside the tediousness of everyday life by employing surreptitious ways to shock, surprise and stun their friends, family and co-workers.
ZUG, Switzerland, March 9, 2011 - NovaShunt AG, a private Swiss medical device company with innovative fluid management technologies, announced today that it has raised CHF 23.7 million (about $25 million) in a Series B preferred share financing round co-led by BioMedInvest AG, Entrepreneurs Fund and Capricorn Health-tech Fund.
- UK consumers more willing to pay premium for electric cars than European counterparts, according to new Deloitte study
- European Commission Approves XEPLION(R) for Treatment of Schizophrenia
- Valeo Sets New 2015 Financial Targets as Part of its Strategic Plan
- Turkey is Included in the World Fiber League for the First Time With Superonline
- New Round of Funding from Existing Investors and New Investor Cape Capital Fuels Additional Growth
- Lisa Wormald Appointed to Head up New Division Focused on Human Resources Recruitment
- Edinburgh and London Crowned Among Most Family-Friendly Cities in Europe
- Laurent Ruessmann To Head Crowell & Moring's European Trade Practice
- Customer-centric Module Includes Collaboration, Workflow and Diary Items for Insurance Companies
- Prudential Full-Year Results 2010 Interviews With CEO and CFO
- Airports in Austria and Norway Join Portfolio
- Major Surrealist Survey Exhibition in Brisbane
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Frozen Food Market Analysis by Products Type and by Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2010 - 2015)
- Growth in Regional Customer Base and Increasing Demand for its System Testing Automation Solutions Fuels Expansion
- Avecto Privilege Guard 2.6 Certified as 'Citrix Ready'
- ReportsnReports Announces it Will carry 2011 Deep Research Report on Global and China Wind Turbine Blade Industry Research Report in its Store.
- Amichai Lesser Named VP of Channel Development, Leading Partner Program
- Meru's innovations address Layer 2 congestion collapse to dynamically deliver high-performance 802.11n networks and support proliferation of iPads, iPhones, and Android mobile devices in the enterprise
- Over 2 Lakh Investors Participate in the Fund
- African Investor to Finance Films with Major Studio Partners
- Elsevier Announces the Anxiety and Depression: 21st Neuropharmacology Conference
- South Coast Office Furniture Goes Green
- MMORPG Developer MindArk Introduce New and Improved Land Grab System
- New Journal Provides Solutions to Regional Environmental Issues of Global Significance
- Invitation - First Teradata Middle East Conference
- Exvisu Launches Strategic Indicators to Accompany its Lexical Maps
- Lego Star Wars 3 Computer Game Out in March
- Management of Antiplatelet Drug Therapy Important to Quality Improvement
- Call for Greener to Mean Leaner
- Simbionix Welcomes New Vice President for US Business Development
- Bigmouthmedia Wins Best Digital Agency Award at Spanish Ecomm Awards 2011
- Umami Sustainable Seafood Inc. Announces Purchase of Live Bluefin Tuna and Agreement to Acquire Additional Farming Capacity in Croatia
- Hannover Recorded 1.9 Million Overnight Stays in 2010, 6.4% More Than in 2009 and More Than in Any Year Except the EXPO year 2000
- Recognised for Highest Level of Expertise in Cisco Cloud and Managed Services
- La Scolca, Italian dream: Gavi dei Gavi new logo "GdeiG"