MIAMI, December 7, 2011 - The Board of Directors of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
MIAMI, November 9, 2011 - OAG Cargo's coverage of the South American air cargo market is being extended with the addition of all of TAM Airlines' cargo schedules for flights serving Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.
MIAMI, October 27, 2011 - Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
MIAMI, October 20, 2011 - Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
MIAMI, BELLEVIEW, Washington and JOHANNESBURG, October 19, 2011 - HTC Appoints Brightstar to Manage Mobile Device Distribution in Sub-Saharan Region Brightstar Corp., a global leader in services and solutions for the wireless industry, today announced it has secured a distribution agreement with HTC in Africa.
- New Data Show Favorable Outcomes on Measures of Quality of Life and Toxicity for Prostate Radiosurgery Using Varian and Calypso Technology
- Two Studies Show Promise of Radiotherapy for Patients With Early Stage Lung Cancer
- Enrique Iglesias Announces Partnership with ATLANTICO Rum
- OceansTV Wins Contract to Supply P&O Cruises With In-cabin TV Channels
- Royal Caribbean Announces Termination of Shareholders’ Agreement Between Cruise Associates and A Wilhelmsen AS
- Aggressive FCPA Enforcement, a DOJ/SEC Priority
- Staying in Miami is About to be a Whole Lot "Suite-er"
- Royal Caribbean Details Interest Expense Accounting Revision, Reports Second Quarter Results, Updates 2011 Guidance and Reinstates Dividend
- Royal Caribbean to Hold Conference Call on Second Quarter 2011 Earnings
- Carlos Slim Supports Best Buddies International with a $2 Million USD Grant
- Barbados Tourism Authority Adds Regatta to VisitBarbados.org
- WorldCompliance PEP Database Surpasses 1,000,000 Entries
- .CO Bursts Through 1 Million Domain Milestone
- Cruise Shipping Asia is Ready to Set Sail: Key Exhibitors and a Timely Conference Program are in Place.
- Royal Caribbean to Hold Conference Call on First Quarter 2011 Earnings
- Thousands of Cruise Line Passengers Globally will be able to Watch the Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton on 29th April
- Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff Asks Artist Romero Britto to Design Logo for 9.4 Billion Reais (BRL) Project Reaching 61 Million People
- ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL, the First Major U.S. Music Festival of 2011 Announces Duran Duran, Underworld, Armin van Buuren, Moby, Kaskade, Erick Morillo (Live), will.i.am, The Disco Biscuits, Sasha (V_rtek Live), Avicii and More
- Royal Caribbean Reports Better Than Expected Results and Forward Guidance
- Royal Caribbean To Hold Conference Call on Fourth Quarter Earnings
- Scholars for Peace in the Middle East (SPME) Opposes Ariel University Center Boycott
- Rogers International Commodity Index (RICI) Committee Adjusts Index Weights
- Message of Peace through 1st Muslim Christmas Album in respect of Christianity gets Grammy Consideration
- Integration Helps NetSuite Ecommerce Customers Optimize Shopping and Buying Experience for iPhone, Android, and Other Mobile Devices
- Banamex credit card holders can now take advantage of the PuntoMio service, a US shopping facilitator that delivers client's online orders to their doorstep in Mexico
- ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL XIII Returns in 2011 as Three-Day Event March 25, 26 & 27 in Downtown Miami
- Online shoppers in Latin America and the Caribbean enjoy easy, fast, cost-effective delivery from U.S. retailers
- Purchase of Carbon Offset Pioneer, MGM, Boosts Global Energy Trading Firm's Presence in Carbon Trading Markets
- Royal Caribbean Reports a 55% Increase in Third Quarter Earnings, Increases 2010 Outlook and Comments on 2011
- Royal Caribbean To Hold Conference Call on Third Quarter Earnings
- .CO Poised to Become World's Fastest Growing Domain Extension
- Registry Reaffirms Commitment to Protect the Rights of Brand Owners
- Royal Caribbean Reports Improved Second Quarter Earnings and 2010 Outlook
- With All the Good .Com Names Already Taken, New .CO Domains Offer Infinite Possibilities
- Combined operation redefines standards for Integrated Broadcast Automation Workflows