Mood Media Corporation
PARIS, December 15, 2011 - Mood Media Installs its Signature Digital Signage Player Across the Clear Channel France Screen Network Mood Media France, a subsidiary of Mood Media Corporation (TSX: MM) (LSE: MM), the world's largest in-store media specialist announces the signature of a strategic partnership with Clear Channel France.
TORONTO, November 4, 2011 - Abony recognized by Ernst & Young for entrepreneurial excellence in Media and Entertainment Mood Media (TSX: MM) (LSE AIM: MM) CEO and Chairman, Lorne Abony wins the media and entertainment category at the 2011 Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year Awards.
TORONTO, July 8, 2011 - Award Honors Canada's Most Impressive Entrepreneurs Mood Media Corporation (TSX:MM/ LSE AIM:MM), the leading global provider ofin-store media, music, digital signage and scent solutions, today announced that CEO and Chairman Lorne Abony has been named a finalist for Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
SHANGHAI, June 22, 2011 - Abony will Address the Most Significant Gathering of Industry Leaders Focused on the World's Most Dynamic Luxury Market.
SAN DIEGO, California, June 16, 2011 - Provides Audio Solution To The Group That Started It All Mood Media North America, a leader in sensory branding services for business in North America, today announced that it has signed a new national agreement with Hooters Management Corp., the Clearwater-based operator of the original Hooters Restaurants, which has grown into a franchised-based chain of over 455 Hooters restaurant locations worldwide.
- Mood Media to Provide the in-Store Sound for the Gucci Brand in Europe and Asia
- Muzak and Aropostale Design a New Custom Sound
- Muzak to Provide West Coast Verizon Dealer 4G Wireless with Custom Music and In-Store Messaging for 130 Store Locations
- Mood Entertainment Expands its Reach in France
- Mood Media Wins Contract With Aelia Duty-Free Retail Network
- Mood Media Multi-tasks for ECCO Worldwide
- Mood Media Pumps up Snap Fitness as In-store Music Provider
- Mood Media Partners with China Audio-Visual Association to Bring Digital Content to Chinese Mainland
- Mood Entertainment Extends Argos' Fisher-Price Pre-School Range