SANTA CLARA, California and SHANGHAI, December 9, 2011 - - High-Temperature MLU Application Technology to be Jointly Developed Crocus Technology, a leading developer of magnetically enhanced semiconductors, and Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation ("SMIC"; NYSE: SMI; SEHK: 0981.HK), China's largest and most advanced semiconductor foundry, today announced the formal signing of joint technology development and wafer manufacturing agreements.
SANTA CLARA, California and TEL AVIV, Israel, November 21, 2011 - ? Latest release demonstrates robust lab management and device provisioning capabilities for increased performance and utilization QualiSystems, a leading provider of lab management, device provisioning and test automation solutions, announced today the release of its latest TestShell software version - TestShell 4.6.
SANTA CLARA, California, October 25, 2011 - ProteinSimple today announced the launch of the Bot1 High Throughput Autosampler for its MFI 5000 Micro-Flow Imaging platforms.
SANTA CLARA, California, October 7, 2011 - ProteinSimple today announced plans to provide direct sales, field applications and field service support for its biologics products in Europe, effective January 1, 2012.
SANTA CLARA, California, October 6, 2011 - ProteinSimple today announced the launch of the iCE3, a next-generation platform for quality control monitoring of protein-based therapeutics.
- Marvell Delivers New Network Connectivity Options for the Home with G.hn Chipset
- Amplidata Demonstrates Highly Scalable and Reliable Storage Solutions for Massive Cloud Deployments at Intel Development Forum
- QualiSystems and MRV Accelerate Network Lab Management
- ProteinSimple Reinvents the Western Blot
- Cell Biosciences Changes Name to ProteinSimple
- Aviat Networks to Deliver High-Density WTM 6000 Trunking Radios to Wireless Carrier Wataniya Telecom Maldives
- Cell Biosciences Acquires Brightwell Technologies
- Cell Biosciences Announces Issuance of Three US Patents
- Unbreakable and Ultra-efficient Storage System Is Ideal for Active Archives, Online Applications and Storage Clouds. New AS20 Storage Appliance Has 20TB Capacity in 1U and Uses Less than 7 Watts per Terabyte.
- Finesse Launches the VirtualTransmitter Module and TruFluor Transmitter Blades for Seamless Integration of Single-Use Sensors Into Bioreactor Control
- Finesse Launches MathLogic, SmartDose, and BlackBox Modules for Advanced Control With TruBio DV 4.0 Bioprocess Software
- Finesse Launches RemoteView OPC and BatchReport Modules for Intelligent Harmonization of Third Party Bioreactor Controllers and Analyzers with TruBio DV 4.0 Bioprocess Software
- Company Will Showcase its New Class of Products for Next Generation Wireless Backhaul
- Enables High Capacity Tail End Links with Advanced Carrier Ethernet Features for All-IP and Hybrid Wireless Cell Site Connections
- New All-Packet Wireless Transmission Platform for 4G/LTE Backhaul Networks
- Cell Biosciences Launches New Platform for Multiplex Western Blot Detection
- Commences first shipments of its new DAC GE3 Gigabit Ethernet switch to tier-1 European and North American operators
- Cell Biosciences Announces US Patent Issuance
- Next Generation Solution for High Capacity, Long Distance Wireless Transport Networks
- Global Wireless Experience Leveraged for Rapid, Cost-effective Rollout
- Intelligent implementation analysis software to support the whole lifecycle of SAP solutions
- Cell Biosciences to Acquire Convergent Bioscience
- Experienced Sales & Business Development Executive will Fuel Continued Market Momentum and Business Expansion
- Asia, Southeast Asia, South Pacific, and African nations benefit technologically and financially from Telairity systems
- Major Industry Leaders announced WebM an open web media project supporting VP8 video codec. VeriSilicon Adds WebM including VP8 to Software Portfolio Available on ZSP Cores and SoC Platforms
- Customers Benefit from More than Six Times Return on Investment
- Cell Biosciences Launches Two New Platforms
- New ARMADA 618 Application Processor Powers Next-Generation Smartphones with Gigahertz-Class CPU, Integrated 1080p Full-HD, and Exceptional 3D capabilities
- New Small Form Factor, High Voltage LuxGuard(R) Products Highlighted
- Cell Biosciences Acquires Protein Forest
- Cell Biosciences Completes Acquisition of Alpha Innotech
- Webinar Alert: Tensilica Announces The Five Pitfalls of 4G Baseband SOC Design
- Marvell Launches ARMADA — New Application Processors for Next Generation Mobile Computing and Intelligent Connected Devices
- IntelliCorp and smartShift Announce, at SAP TechEd, Automated ABAP Custom Code Remediation Capabilities
- Trident Microsystems and NXP to Combine Digital TV and Set-Top Box Businesses to Create Industry Leader in the Digital Home Market