CANTON, Massachusetts, December 15, 2011 - - Opening in Xi'An, China marks milestone in Dunkin' Donuts' worldwide growth; -Dunkin' Donuts also celebrates additional new restaurant openings this month around the world, including locations in Bogota, Colombia; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; and Kingsland, Ga.
THUWAL, Saudi Arabia, December 6, 2011 - The third Red Sea Expedition of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is almost complete, having set sail from the University on September 15.
LONDON, December 2, 2011 - In line with its vision to deliver news to its growing target audience around the world, the Saudi Research and Publishing Company (SRPC) is set to launch native Android apps for all its publications starting with Asarq Al Awsat, the pioneering pan-Arab daily and the world's most trusted source of Arab news.
STOCKHOLM, November 24, 2011 - Today, the Sweden-based company freephoo, launched its free calling application in Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, Brunei, Lebanon, Yemen, Qatar, and Algeria Freephoo is available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, November 22, 2011 - DHL Express, the world's leading cross-border express services provider, has entered a partnership with Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) to jointly enhance the supply chain management model for a Saudi telecommunications provider.
- nasair Celebrates Lebanon’s Independance Day at Beirut Airport
- Ranger Saudia Announces Teaming Agreement with Ranger International Services Group, Inc.
- RMIT English Worldwide Supports Saudi Arabian Students
- Invensys Rail Lands 700 Million Rail Signalling Contracts
- Saudi Research and Marketing Group Launches "SRMG News Service"
- Camelot Management Consultants continues to expand in the Gulf Region / New office in Riyadh and local partnership with Al-Mazro Consulting
- King Stresses Unity, Security and Economic Stability at the Opening of Parliament
- Alternative Petroleum Technologies to Present at Upcoming Refinery Conference in Middle East
- Anixter International Significantly Expands Presence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through the Creation of Anixter Saudi Arabia Limited
- nasair Celebrates its 1st Anniversary of Kerala Operations
- FXDD Europe Awarded "Best Trading Platform 2011" at the 1st Saudi Money Expo and Conference 2011
- Statement from His Royal Highness Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa
- Strong Election Vote in Bahrain Despite Patches of Unrest
- Update: HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud Releases Records Proving HRH Not in Spain in August 2008
- Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar, Scoops Prestigious Tourism Award
- Qatari Support for the Qatar Construction Summit
- Cambridge Ranked World’s Number One University Following Largest Ever Survey of Academics and Employers
- 2011 Health Conditions for Travel to Mecca (Hajj) Pilgrimage Published
- Statement of the Bahrain Ministry of Interior on the Questioning of Nabeel Rajab
- Mayo Clinic Receives $10 Million Gift from Saudi Patient
- Raytheon Receives $1.7 Billion to Upgrade Patriot for Saudi Arabia
- TigerSwan International Receives Contract for Saudi Arabian Construction Project
- Lana Marks, Friend of Princess Diana, Designs Handbags worn by Prince Harry's Girlfriend, Chelsea Davey, at Royal Wedding
- FxPro Announces Sponsorship of AFC Champions League
- World Largest Solar Parking Project in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, at HQ of Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco)
- Plant Genomics 'Molecular Scissors' Developed at KAUST
- Kuwaiti Partnership and Democracy Praised by British Prime Minister During Visit
- Ground breaking Revelations on Acoustics and Electro Acoustic Interplay in Large Venue Spaces
- Architectural Lighting Increases Pace of Growth
- Mobily is the first mobile operator worldwide enabling parents to receive and send ultrasound scans wirelessly to their friends, family and loved ones
- Malaysia's ECER Eyes GCC Market
- WISeKey Promotes Digital Security at the 5th Global Competitiveness Forum in Riyadh
- How do you Transport 5,500 kgs up 2,717 ft at 18 Meters per Second?
- Large-Scale Contruction Projects: Can't we all Just get Along?
- International Transport Heavyweights Gather for Saudi Transport Event