TOKYO, December 14, 2011 - Business Guide-Sha, Inc., the organizer of the Tokyo International Gift Show (TIGS), announced on December 14 that its next exhibition will be held in February 2012.
TOKYO, December 12, 2011 - - Industry's Highest-Level Performance of 300,000 Data-Writes and 50-Year Data Retention at 125 C - Seiko Instruments (SII) announced on December12 the availability of the S-25AxxxB series of SPI Serial EEPROMs, specifically designed for use in the highly demanding automotive market.
TOKYO, November 29, 2011 - CareerBecause.Asia is set to make careers and recruiting in Asia simple and fun by bringing together career opportunities, hiring news and networking for professionals and recruiters across the region, all in one place.
TOKYO, November 17, 2011 - NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com) announced on November 17 that its global telecommunications-carrier partners attending the Arcstar Carrier Forum 2011 in Kobe, Japan from November 15 to 16 committed to enhancing their delivery and operation of NTT Com's Arcstar (TM) global network services.
TOKYO, November 11, 2011 - The first fleet of the revolutionary 787 aircraft has been delivered to All Nippon Airways, and scheduled revenue flights started between Tokyo and Hiroshima and Okayama on November 1.
- Astellas Signs United Nations Global Compact
- "Songs For Japan" Hits $10m Milestone
- NTT Com’s PC-1 Transpacific Submarine Cable to Introduce Next-generation Optical Transmission Technology
- Ricoh Positioned in the ‘Leaders’ Quadrant of the Magic Quadrant for Managed Print Services Worldwide
- Ricoh Unveils Managed Document Services 2.0
- NTT Com Enters Laotian Market with Branch Office
- NTT Com to Expand Cloud-based Enterprise Network Service Globally
- Weathernews to Launch Nano Satellite Next Fall to Monitor & Forecast Fastest Arctic Ice Recession in History
- Survey of Japanese Students Shows Changes in Attitudes, Outlook since March Disaster
- NTT Com to Expand Cloud-based Traffic Analysis System for DDoS Attacks to Overseas, Strengthen PoP in Tokyo
- NTT Com to Add UCaaS Plan, Expand SIP Trunking Area for its Unified Communications Services
- OANDA Expands Presence to Dynamic Japanese Forex Market
- Goodman Announces Japan Development Pipeline with 60,000 sqm Osaka Bay Development Site
- Renesas Mobile Corporation and Anritsu Deliver First MIMO Test Cases Approved by 3GPP
- The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Announce Partnership on Polio Eradication
- Tokyo Culture Creation Project Sets "TOKYO CREATIVE WEEK" from October 20 to 30 and This Year’s Theme of "TOKYO FUTURE SKETCH"
- CEATEC JAPAN 2011 Exhibition Overview
- CEATEC JAPAN 2011 to Collaborate with the 42nd Tokyo Motor Show 2011
- Goodman Launches in Japan
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Announces Results of Randomized Phase II Clinical Trial with Novel Antitumor Agent TAS-102
- Bottega Veneta Unveils First Women’s Fragrance at Asian Launch Event in Tokyo
- Daiichi Sankyo Launches LIXIANA (edoxaban), a Direct Oral Factor Xa Inhibitor, in Japan for the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism After Major Orthopaedic Surgery
- Social Commerce Website "Brasyna JAPAN" Launched to Offer Many Remarkable Japanese Products under Opening Campaign "UNBEATABLE Collaboration"
- Seiko Instruments Introduces World’s Lowest Power Consumption Temperature Switch IC
- Aerospace Industry Exhibition Tokyo 2011 Set for Oct. 26-28 at Tokyo Big Sight
- Fashion Unites for Japan
- PopCap's First Mobile Social Game Service Live on Japan's Largest Social Network
- NTT Com Enters Macao with Branch Office
- NTT Com to Acquire 70% Stake in Frontline Systems Australia
- Hoya Announces Full-Year Financial Results Under IFRS
- NTT Communications Group to Join World IPv6 Day Trial
- New Wide-Format Printer Series Designed for Signage and Digital Printing Applications from Seiko I Infotech
- Daiichi Sankyo Receives First Market Approval in Japan for LIXIANA(R) (Edoxaban), a Direct Oral Factor Xa Inhibitor, for the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism After Major Orthopedic Surgery
- Japan Platform, PayPal Join Kyodo in "Heart to Heart Japan311" Project -
- Best productivity in value-class wide-format LED printers -