Second in a Series of Tests Showcases Oracle's Ability to Handle the Smart Grid "Data Deluge" Redwood Shores, Calif.
Utilities-Specific Program Expands to Include More Than 40 Sessions and Networking Events Redwood Shores, Calif.
Advanced Distribution Management Features Help Utilities Extend Smart Grid Initiatives to Support Renewable Resources and Electric Vehicle Recharging Redwood Shores, Calif.
Eesti Energia Goes Live on Oracle Utilities; Rodger E.
New Data Reveals Speeds of 16,500 Bills Generated per Minute Redwood Shores, Calif.
- Oracle to Demonstrate Innovation and Commitment to Utilities Industry at CS Week 2011
- Oracle Continues to Deliver End-to-End Business Process Integration on Oracle Application Integration Architecture
- San Francisco Public Utilities Commission Chooses Oracle's Primavera Contract Management for $4.6 Billion Water System Improvement Program
- Oracle to Demonstrate Commitment to Utilities Industry at DistribuTECH 2011
- Oracle Announces Availability of Oracle Business Intelligence for Utilities, Part of Growing Family of Prebuilt Analytic Applications
- Los Angeles Department of Water & Power Selects Oracle
- Yarra Valley Water Implements Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing to Enhance Customer Service
- Utilities Executives to Discuss Smart Grid Solutions and Industry Trends at Oracle OpenWorld 2010
- Oracle Announces Availability of Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management 2.0, Key Component of Oracle Utilities Smart Meter Platform
- Utilities Worldwide Succeed with Oracle Utilities Applications
- Oracle Announces Availability of Oracle Utilities Network Management System 1.10.0
- Western Power Gains Stronger Revenue Control and Improves Customer Relations with Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing
- Visayan Electric Company Implements Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing to Increase Customer Service Efficiency
- Oracle to Demonstrate Utilities Industry Leadership and Vision at CS Week 2010
- Oracle's "Smart Grid Challenges & Choices" Report: Utilities Executives Most Concerned with Potential Consumer Rate Increases
- Modesto Irrigation District Deploys Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management to Support SMART Meter Program
- Oracle Introduces Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Integration to Primavera Contract Management
- Oracle to Demonstrate Utilities Industry Leadership and Vision at DistribuTECH 2010
- Nuklearna Elektrarna Krsko (NEK) Invests in Oracle Enterprise Asset Management To Unify Asset Information Across the Enterprise
- Oracle Announces Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing Release 2.3
- Enersource Hydro Mississauga Deploys Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing to Help Meet Smart Metering Requirements