MANCHESTER, England, December 16, 2011 - AHEB Investment Group proudly announces its newest innovative project as it embarks on its second joint venture with Quicksilver Project Management Ltd., a UK based company.
KYIV, Ukraine, December 15, 2011 - Ukrainian agriculture, fuel and energy complex, financial services, and production of consumer goods will become the most appealing sectors of national economy for foreign investments in 2012.
LONDON, December 14, 2011 - Twenty-year-old Waleed, a Norwegian, said he and a friend came up with the idea while sitting on a beach in Dubai.
HMLEBAEK, Denmark, December 14, 2011 - For the first time, the medical device company Coloplast sets a target for reducing its CO2 emissions from production.
STRASSEN, Luxembourg, December 14, 2011 - Enovos Luxembourg is expanding its operations in electricity production from renewable energy sources by building a new wind farm with a capacity of 10 MW in Souilly near Verdun.
- No European Scientists Left by 2020?
- V60 Plug-in Hybrid - Volvos Most Advanced Car Ever on Sale 2012 at a Price of EUR 57,000
- Gas Turbine Production Market Growth, as Europe’s Demand for Gas Powered Generation Increases
- Azure Dynamics’ Transit Connect Electric Rated # 3 On EPA Top 10 Fuel-Efficient List for 2012
- Bill Clinton, Jane Goodall, Sha Zukang, Chief Surui and Others Talk About Crucial Importance of Environmental Information
- IDFC Member Banks Pledge Support to the Green Climate Fund
- Small Hydropower Market Reaches 13.34 Billion Dollars in 2011 According to New Visiongain Report
- South Africa Department of Energy Awards Large-Scale Solar Projects to Consortium of SolarReserve, Kensani and Intikon
- 129 New Jobs Means Free Solar Panels Will Still be Free for 25 Years
- Successful Private Placement With UBS Bank for JOHNSEN OIL
- Organic Performs Better in Majority of Sustainability Aspects
- Newmont Provides Details on Conga’s Environmental Impact Assessment
- Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation Recognized by American Academy of Underwater Sciences
- Himark Licenses its Integrated bioRefinery Patent and its Patent-Pending Enhanced Ethanol Production Technology to Western Plains Energy LLC for a Value of $15,000,000.00
- ENN Affirms Commitment to Tackling Global Climate Issues through Transnational Cooperation
- Rich Country Climate Plans Threaten Economic Growth in Developing Countries
- ReportsnReports - Global and China Carbon Fiber Industry 2011 - 2015 Market Research Report
- ResearchMoz: Energy Harvesting Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, Nanotechnology, 2012 to 2018
- Mainstream Renewable Power Led Consortium Awarded Preferred Bidder Status to Deliver 238MW of Wind and Solar Projects Into Commercial Operation in South Africa by 2014
- Third Red Sea Expedition Underway at KAUST
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Ethylene Oxide Market at $39,865.3 Million & Ethylene Glycol Market at $37,524.8 Million in 2016
- China Sunergy Announces ADS Ratio Change
- TED Prize 2012 Awarded to The City 2.0
- What is the Future for Small and Mid-Scale LNG in Southeast Asia?
- OCEAN2012 Calls EU Fisheries Subsidies ‘Blind Spending’
- Eye on Earth Enables Cloud-Based Environmental Data Sharing
- WTG Conferences Launches the Unconventional Gas Forum 2012 Overcome Technological Challenges and Deliver Results Profitably
- AUO Accomplishes South Africa’s First 1.2 MW Solar Project
- Is Worrying About the Environment Keeping You Up at Night? A Penguin Might Be the Answer
- China Sunergy Holds Vienna Event to Showcase Quasar and Bi-Facial Modules with Major European Customers
- German Buildings Receive EUR 1.5 Billion Energy Efficiency Makeover
- Brazil’s Petrobras Wins "Company" and "Producer of the Year" Honors at Platts Global Energy Awards as "CEO" Goes to Dow Chemical’s Liveris
- South Africans Challenge Canada on Tar Sands on Occasion of Climate Conference: Full Page ad in Canada’s National Newspaper Asks Canada to Restore its Reputation
- A Shade Greener Goes From Strength to Strength
- Living Oceans Foundation Awards Two Fellowships for 2012