KYIV, Ukraine, December 15, 2011 - Ukrainian agriculture, fuel and energy complex, financial services, and production of consumer goods will become the most appealing sectors of national economy for foreign investments in 2012.
LONDON, December 14, 2011 - Twenty-year-old Waleed, a Norwegian, said he and a friend came up with the idea while sitting on a beach in Dubai.
STRASSEN, Luxembourg, December 14, 2011 - Enovos Luxembourg is expanding its operations in electricity production from renewable energy sources by building a new wind farm with a capacity of 10 MW in Souilly near Verdun.
GOTHENBURG, Sweden, December 13, 2011 - Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid is Volvo Car Corporation's most technically advanced model ever.
LONDON, December 13, 2011 - The European energy sector has seen some dramatic changes in policy, with the shift from coal and nuclear, to gas and other low carbon fuels.
- Azure Dynamics’ Transit Connect Electric Rated # 3 On EPA Top 10 Fuel-Efficient List for 2012
- IDFC Member Banks Pledge Support to the Green Climate Fund
- Small Hydropower Market Reaches 13.34 Billion Dollars in 2011 According to New Visiongain Report
- South Africa Department of Energy Awards Large-Scale Solar Projects to Consortium of SolarReserve, Kensani and Intikon
- 129 New Jobs Means Free Solar Panels Will Still be Free for 25 Years
- ENN Affirms Commitment to Tackling Global Climate Issues through Transnational Cooperation
- ReportsnReports - Global and China Carbon Fiber Industry 2011 - 2015 Market Research Report
- ResearchMoz: Energy Harvesting Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, Nanotechnology, 2012 to 2018
- Mainstream Renewable Power Led Consortium Awarded Preferred Bidder Status to Deliver 238MW of Wind and Solar Projects Into Commercial Operation in South Africa by 2014
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Ethylene Oxide Market at $39,865.3 Million & Ethylene Glycol Market at $37,524.8 Million in 2016
- China Sunergy Announces ADS Ratio Change
- What is the Future for Small and Mid-Scale LNG in Southeast Asia?
- WTG Conferences Launches the Unconventional Gas Forum 2012 Overcome Technological Challenges and Deliver Results Profitably
- AUO Accomplishes South Africa’s First 1.2 MW Solar Project
- Is Worrying About the Environment Keeping You Up at Night? A Penguin Might Be the Answer
- Brazil’s Petrobras Wins "Company" and "Producer of the Year" Honors at Platts Global Energy Awards as "CEO" Goes to Dow Chemical’s Liveris
- South Africans Challenge Canada on Tar Sands on Occasion of Climate Conference: Full Page ad in Canada’s National Newspaper Asks Canada to Restore its Reputation
- A Shade Greener Goes From Strength to Strength
- BioPower Systems Awarded $5 Million from Victorian Government
- Ukraine Recognized Attractive for Renewable Energy Investment
- Swedish Know-how on Managing Spent Nuclear Fuel Being Exported
- CNPV Formalises Their Positive Tolerance Gains for Solar PV Modules
- ReportsnReports - Strategic Issues of Renewable Power
- ET Solar Supplies 2.56MW of Transparent and Frameless Modules to French Green House Project
- EMEA Unconventional Gas E&P Forum 2012 Goes From Strength to Strength!
- EUROPLASMA: 4 Future CHO-Power Plants in the UK
- The Energy Globe World Award Goes to Alberta/Canada, Drake Landing Solar Community
- ICIS Launches New Weekly Global Biodiesel Report
- Future Leaders to Develop Innovative Models to Accelerate Carbon Cutting
- Renault-Nissan Alliance Zero-Emission Cars at COP17 in South Africa
- ResearchMoz: Lithium-Ion Battery Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2011 to 2017
- European ITS Module Series Receives MCS Certificate for UK
- Green Tech Company Saves UK Business 100M
- ResearchMoz: Wind Power - Global Market Size, Turbine Market Share, Installation Prices, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2020
- ‘Global CCS Expenditure to be Worth $13.70bn in 2011′ Says visiongain Report