ResearchMoz: Wind Power - Global Market Size, Turbine Market Share, Installation Prices, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2020By Researchmoz, PRNE
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
ALBANY, New York, November 23, 2011 -
New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports DatabaseWind Power - Global Market Size, Turbine Market Share, Installation Prices, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2020 Published by GlobalData.
Wind Power - Global Market Size, Turbine Market Share, Installation Prices, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2020 is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the global wind power market.
The research provides an understanding of the technology, key drivers and challenges in the global wind power market. It also provides historical and forecast data to 2020 for installed capacity and power generation. The report details the cost analysis and investment analysis in the global wind power market. The report analyses wind power initiatives with policy framework in key countries such as China, the US, Germany, Spain, Italy, India, France and the UK. The research provides market share for major wind turbine manufacturers and investment trend analysis for global and other major markets.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
The report analyses market trends and opportunities in the global wind power market. The scope of the research is as follows -
- Historical period of the report is 2006 to 2010 and forecast period is for 2011 to 2020.
- The report provides detailed analysis on global wind installed capacity, wind generation, wind turbine market share for 2010, major market trends, average turbine installation prices, turbine market size and investments in wind power projects.
- The report provides detailed analysis on global offshore wind market.
- Major markets covered in the report are the US, Germany, Spain, China, India, Italy, France and the UK.
- Major markets section include - installed capacity, generation, investment trends, Average turbine size installed, wind turbine market share for 2010 and policy framework supporting wind industry in the country.
- Major turbine manufacturers covered in the report include - Vestas, GE Energy, Enercon, Sinovel, GoldWind Science and Technology, Enercon, Siemens, Suzlon, Gamesa, Acconia, Nordex REpower and many others.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects
Browse All Energy Alternative Sources Market Research Reports & Industry Analysis
Alternative Energy Monthly Deals Analysis January 2010
Cellulosic Ethanol: Next Wave Second Generation Bioethanol
European Energy Efficiency Policy Handbook, 2010: Policy Measures Driving Energy Efficient Practices
Global Small Wind (50-350kW) Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2015
Renewable Energy Certificates: Domestic Support for Renewable Energy Market in India
Samsung Deal Ontario All Set to Become a Leader in Green Power Development
Renewable Energy Investment Opportunities in Emerging Economies
Alternative Energy Annual Deals Analysis 2010
The US Solar PV Market Analysis: Policies and Incentives, Industry Trends and Forecasts to 2015
North America Energy Efficiency Policy Handbook, 2010: Policy Measures Driving Energy Efficient Practices
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Market Research Reports
Market Research Blog
Tags: Albany, New York, November 23, Researchmoz, United States of America