HMLEBAEK, Denmark, December 14, 2011 - For the first time, the medical device company Coloplast sets a target for reducing its CO2 emissions from production.
ABU DHABI, UAE, December 13, 2011 - TheEye on Earth Summit, held in Abu Dhabi from 12th to 15th December, brings together the world's foremost thinkers about environmental information to reflect on how we can ensure that decision-makers everywhere take wiser decisions.
AMSTERDAM, December 8, 2011 - Volkert Engelsman: "Research confirms validity and importance of Nature & More approach" Wageningen University & Research Centre, a Dutch scientific institute, has investigated the integral sustainability achievements of organic agriculture.
DENVER, December 8, 2011 - Newmont Mining Corporation (NYSE: NEM) today provided additional details on the Conga project's Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), which was approved in October 2010.
LANDOVER, Maryland, December 8, 2011 - The Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation has been accepted into the American Academy of Underwater Sciences (AAUS) as an Organizational Member.
- Rich Country Climate Plans Threaten Economic Growth in Developing Countries
- Third Red Sea Expedition Underway at KAUST
- TED Prize 2012 Awarded to The City 2.0
- OCEAN2012 Calls EU Fisheries Subsidies ‘Blind Spending’
- Is Worrying About the Environment Keeping You Up at Night? A Penguin Might Be the Answer
- German Buildings Receive EUR 1.5 Billion Energy Efficiency Makeover
- South Africans Challenge Canada on Tar Sands on Occasion of Climate Conference: Full Page ad in Canada’s National Newspaper Asks Canada to Restore its Reputation
- A Shade Greener Goes From Strength to Strength
- Living Oceans Foundation Awards Two Fellowships for 2012
- Ukraine Recognized Attractive for Renewable Energy Investment
- Swedish Know-how on Managing Spent Nuclear Fuel Being Exported
- Britain is One of the Biggest Water Wasters in Europe
- Less Pollution, More Efficient — District Energy, the Next Big Thing in China
- EUROPLASMA: 4 Future CHO-Power Plants in the UK
- High-calibre Business Leaders to Develop Innovative Models to Accelerate Carbon Cutting and Present to Policy Experts
- The Energy Globe World Award Goes to Alberta/Canada, Drake Landing Solar Community
- Future Leaders to Develop Innovative Models to Accelerate Carbon Cutting
- Industrial Air Pollution Cost Europe up to 169 Billion in 2009, EEA Reveals
- Green Tech Company Saves UK Business 100M
- AGT International Partners with China to Pilot Flood Early Warning System
- IPCC Report Confirms What Businesses Already Know: Extreme Weather & Climate Affect Investors, Insurance, Agriculture, Other Industries
- Market Leader in Used Network Hardware Nominated for Prestigious German Green IT Award
- Isolux Corsn Investigates Re-use of Waste Water for Human Consumption
- Honda Civic Natural Gas Named 2012 Green Car of the Year
- South Seas Tuna Corp., Sealord and Pataya Foods Join Coalition Pushing For Protection of World’s Tuna Stocks
- Meeting of Minds Offers new Hope to a Sustainable Future for the Land of Promise
- Banks: Substantial Growth in EU Offshore Wind Power Investments
- Transparency Market Research New Report: Global Emerging Lighting Technology Market by Correlated Color Temperature (CCT), Application and Geography (2011-2016)
- Western Wind Energy Corp. - Windstar Update
- One World VIP-Award for Wangari Maathai Posthumously Presented in Nairobi
- Germany: Disconnecting Economic Growth From Resource Consumption
- Leading Business Organizations in the U.S. Issue Joint Statement Expressing Deep Concern with the Australian Senate’s Passage of Plain Packaging Legislation and Following a Meeting with the Prime Minister of Australia
- Cargill Announces Memorandum of Understanding to Support Cocoa Sector in Cte d’Ivoire
- European Transport Sector must be Ambitious to Meet Targets
- New Direction for European Crop Protection