Conservation / Recycling
HMLEBAEK, Denmark, December 14, 2011 - For the first time, the medical device company Coloplast sets a target for reducing its CO2 emissions from production.
ABU DHABI, UAE, December 13, 2011 - TheEye on Earth Summit, held in Abu Dhabi from 12th to 15th December, brings together the world's foremost thinkers about environmental information to reflect on how we can ensure that decision-makers everywhere take wiser decisions.
AMSTERDAM, December 8, 2011 - Volkert Engelsman: "Research confirms validity and importance of Nature & More approach" Wageningen University & Research Centre, a Dutch scientific institute, has investigated the integral sustainability achievements of organic agriculture.
LANDOVER, Maryland, December 8, 2011 - The Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation has been accepted into the American Academy of Underwater Sciences (AAUS) as an Organizational Member.
DALLAS, December 5, 2011 - ReportsnReports adds new market research report 'E-Waste Recycling and Reuse Services Worldwide' to its store.
- Novus Keynote at Brussels World Agricultural Forum Underscores Importance of Animal Health and Nutrition in Sustainability
- EUROPLASMA: 4 Future CHO-Power Plants in the UK
- High-calibre Business Leaders to Develop Innovative Models to Accelerate Carbon Cutting and Present to Policy Experts
- The Energy Globe World Award Goes to Alberta/Canada, Drake Landing Solar Community
- Honda Civic Natural Gas Named 2012 Green Car of the Year
- South Seas Tuna Corp., Sealord and Pataya Foods Join Coalition Pushing For Protection of World’s Tuna Stocks
- One World VIP-Award for Wangari Maathai Posthumously Presented in Nairobi
- Santander Private Banking Announced as Lead Sponsor of Wild at Art Auction at BAFTA
- Climate Policy Initiative Finds that Global Climate Finance Totals at Least USD 97 Billion a Year
- Rewilding the South China Tiger
- Nissan Announces New Mid-Term Environmental Plan
- BEE’AH to Reveal New ENVIPCO Technology as World Premier at Green Middle East
- Envipco Secures Additional Orders of Its Innovative Compacting Technology in The European RVM Deposit Market
- Air China Announced to Join SAFUG
- SOLARWATT Commissions two Large Solar Parks in Great Britain
- Solidia Technologies Unveils Transformative High Performance, Ultra-Green Building and Construction Materials Technology
- Aleris to Align Organization Structure With Global Growth Strategies
- HRH Prime Minister of Bahrain Honors U.N. World Habitat Day
- Nova Scotia Seeks World’s Best Clean Technology Start-Ups
- Germany’s Rising Share of Renewable Energy Sources Boosting Energy Storage Segment
- Thailand’s Low Carbon Fair "BOI FAIR 2011"
- Aleris Reaffirms Intent to Supply Aerospace Plate to Airbus in China
- Pew: Leaders Launch New Shark Conservation Effort
- Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris Pledges Support for Plante Urgence Organization
- ‘Amazon’ an Exhibition to Launch at Somerset House in Aid of Sky Rainforest Rescue
- Savannah Ocean Exchange Heralds Liquid Robotics’ Wave Glider, Winner of the $100,000 Gulfstream Navigator Award 2011
- Lextran, Clean-Tech Technology Innovator in Fossil-Fired Flue Gas Emission Treatment, has Signed a Full Commercial Scale Project for Treating Pollutant Emissions of a Steel Mill Plant in the Size Equivalent to a Power Plant of 280 MW
- Is It Really Worth Commuting? Powwownow Does the Maths
- SDE has Completed the Construction of a new Model of Sea Wave Power Plant - an Upgraded and More Efficient Model Than its Predecessors
- Envipco Launches Innovative Compacting Technology in the European RVM Deposit Market
- First Utility Signs up to Which? ‘Smart Meter Promise’
- Dana Power Technologies Help Bring ‘Green Power’ to Market
- Embraer Joins the Aircraft Fleet Recycling Association
- Novelis Invests $15.8 Million to Expand Aluminum Recycling in Italy
- Hamburg, European Green Capital, Rejoices at Being Awarded the Title of "UNESCO-World-Natural-Heritage" for Hamburg Wadden Sea