SOFIA, Bulgaria, December 16, 2011 - Park Inn by Radisson Sofia has pledged its support for children from the Asen Zlatarov Orphanage in the town of Vratsa, 130 km NW from Sofia.
NEW YORK, December 13, 2011 - The Tommy Hilfiger Group, which is wholly owned by PVH Corp.
CALHOUN, Georgia, December 13, 2011 - - New Flooring and Dal-Tile business unit presidents named; Current business presidents retain strategic development roles Mohawk Industries, Inc., (NYSE: MHK) announced today that effective January 2, 2012, Brian Carson will be appointed President of the Mohawk Flooring Business Unit and that John "J.T." Turner, Jr., will be appointed President of the Dal-Tile Business Unit.
WAALWIJK, The Netherlands, December 8, 2011 - A digital extension of 'Circles of Architects' European carpet manufacturer Desso is extending its Circles of Architectsconcept with an online platform for interior architects and designers.
COBHAM, England, December 8, 2011 - Cargill's cotton business in collaboration with the King Edward VII Lancashire Cotton Growing Endowment fund have donated over 26,000 to provide computer and internet access for the Kampamule Basic School in the Katete district of Zambia.
- Stylesight and China Textile Information Center (CTIC) Announce Exclusive Operational Partnership for Mainland China
- Warming Up Your Laminate This Winter
- Actress Ashley Greene is Guest Editor on Shopbop.com
- George at Asda Launches Graduate Fashion Week Designer Collection
- Buying Flooring for Your First Home
- Armani Group and Luxottica Moving Towards a License Agreement
- Ansell HyFlex Glove Range Reaches 500 Million Pairs in Sales
- Shopbop Launches Holiday Gift Boutique
- Mohawk Industries, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Earnings
- Kenneth Cole Announces Entry Into Indian Market
- Berendsen Selects Tagetik for Consolidation and Reporting
- Burton Introduces the Montague Burton Collection
- NE-TIGER’s "Tang-Jing" Haute Couture Show Opens China International Fashion Week
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Ceramic Fiber Market Estimated to Reach $3.8 Billion by 2016
- DKNY & DKNY Jeans Sign Ashley Greene
- InterDye Asia - Global No.1 Dye & Chemical Show Landing in India This December as the First Stop on its Asian Tour
- Kornit Digital to Showcase its New Kornit Storm II Printer at the SGIA 2011 Event
- New Teijin Plant in the Netherlands Makes World’s Strongest Tape
- Mohawk Industries, Inc. Invites You to Join the Third Quarter 2011 Conference Call on the Web
- Exclusively.In Shifts From Members Only Site to Traditional E-Commerce Shopping Model
- The Leading Chinese Brand in Luxury Segment Presented its New "NEO.HERITAGE" Collection
- High-end Men’s Fashion Brand EVE CINA Interprets Chinese Fashion Attitude
- Jewelry Designer Rodrigo Otazu Collaborates With Lady Gaga and Nicola Formichetti for Thierry Mugler
- First All Black Twaron Fiber Produced
- Welcome to MEGA SHOW Part 1 & 2, Hong Kong's Most Important Gift, Home, Premiums and Toy Trade Fairs
- Kornit Digital to Unveil its Allegro Digital Textile Printer at the ITMA Event
- Know Your Carpet Styles
- CHIC YOUNG BLOOD to be held September 27-29, 2011
- Janet Jackson is Announced as First Legend to be Featured for the Second Consecutive Year in Blackglama’s Renowned "What Becomes a Legend Most?" Campaign
- George has all you Need to get Your Children Ready for the New Term
- Terrys Fabrics Introduce YouTube Channel to Promote 60 Minute Makeover
- Mohawk Industries, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Earnings
- Ron Arad Will Award the Winner of Jump the Gap at Roca London Gallery
- Tommy Hilfiger Appoints John Ermatinger as CEO of the Company’s Asia Business
- Stella McCartney Launches Second Issue of iPad App, Previews New Ad Campaign and Expands ecommerce to 30 Countries Worldwide