Handicapped / Disabled
MUMBAI, India, December 16, 2011 - Extended support to 40 schools for identifying and addressing Learning Disabilities Inaugurated the second edition of Brain Teasers to aid learning in students with learning Disabilities TATA Interactive Systems (TIS), the pioneer and global leader in learning solutions, concluded its sixth consecutive annual TATA Interactive Learning Disability Forum (TLDF) on November 25-26, 2011 at Mumbai.
SALT LAKE CITY, October 17, 2011 - ActiveCare, Inc.
MIAMI, July 19, 2011 - Anthony Kennedy Shriver, the Founder and Chairman of Best Buddies International, is pleased to announce that Carlos Slim, through Fundacion TELMEX, has committed $2 million USD as a leadership gift in support of the organization's upcoming Momentum Campaign.
KYIV, Ukraine, July 12, 2011 - Holding the top position since the very start of the Berlin 2011 International Paralympic Committee Swimming European Championships, the Ukrainian national team became a winner with an overall result of 105 awards total, including 41 gold, 37 silver, and 27 bronze medals.
LONDON, June 23, 2011 - Experience all things Canadian on 1 July 2011 just like the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge who will be in Ottawa celebrating Canada's 144th birthday.
- TV Makeover Programme Features Harmony Through-floor Wheelchair Lift and Reunites Durham Family
- Light for the World Welcomes Dark & Light
- HNA Group's Airplane named "Brightness Action" will take the medical team to Africa for 500 cataract surgeries planned during 9 days
- Principles and Practice of Working With Individuals on the Autism Spectrum
- Stuttering Reigns King at the Oscars
- SnS Design Develops First Braille-Enhanced Remote Control for Portable Air Conditioner
- Core Children's Services Launch New Website
- The "Living Bid Book" Information Campaign Provides Video Documentaries Relating to the Bid's Main Themes
- Better Services to Vulnerable Consumers: Minister Backs Standard From BSI
- New CAMHS Tier 4 Service for Young People With Autism Opening December
- Able Home Life Announce Unique 12 Month Guarantee
- Targeted Reading Programme Improves Results for Children With Down Syndrome in Mainstream Classrooms
- On his 18th Birthday, he is Officially Measured and Recognized as the World's Shortest Man, Taking the Title From Edward "Nio" Hernandez...
- Debenhams Breaks new Ground With National Disabled Model Campaign
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver Legacy Honored Globally on September 25th
- Results of Pilot Study Published in Journal Music and Medicine Reveal The Listening Program Helps Children With Down Syndrome Improve Speech Skills
- Terry Lifts Meets Wheelchair Access Needs at Wirral School
- 'Depression' is Newest Disability Intensive Course Introduced to College of Direct Support Curriculum
- Terry Lifts Launches Harmony Range of 'Through Floor' Wheelchair Lifts at April NAIDEX Exhibition
- Sir George Martin in Conversation With Andrew Marr
- DPP Issues New Guidance on Assisted Suicide
- Soup, Thermals, Cat Litter - Now Wheelchairs Have Joined the List of 'In Demand' Items During the Big Freeze
- Craegmoor Marks key Moment Through New Partnership With First Ever International Social Networking Website for People With Learnig Disabilities
- Natalya Chistyakova-Ionova Becomes an Ambassador of Friendship
- Saniflo Launches New Range of ‘Inclusive Design’ Products
- Autism Care Provider Welcomes Publication of NHS Report Into Prevalence of Autism in the Adult Population
- Proloquo2Go iPhone App Shakes up Assistive Technology Industry
- Autism Care Provider Reacts to BBC TV Documentary ‘The Autistic Me’
- Sir Geoff Hurst Launches New Sport Initiative - Photocall
- David Cameron Makes Autism Pledge and Backs Autism Bill
- Support Grows for New Home Based Service for Challenging Mental Patients
- Elderly Left Without Meals on Wheels as Council Funding is Stretched
- Disability Rights Handbook - Everything You Need to Know About Welfare Benefits and Tax Credits in One Book
- Dystonia: Isolated Through Ignorance
- Dutch Fairytale Becomes Reality