NEWPORT, Wales, December 15, 2011 - Whilst the majority of pet owners see their pet as a member of the family, 56% don't insure their much loved animal.
LONDON, December 9, 2011 - The Disciplinary Committee of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS)this week[7 December 2011] removed from the Register a veterinary surgeon formerly working in Lincolnshire after finding him guilty of serious professional misconduct for drink-driving related convictions, failing to inform his employer of these convictions, and driving whilst disqualified.
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California, December 8, 2011 - Accapi's launch of a stand-alone online store for the Ruff Wear brand in the UK has got a lot of tails wagging.
LONDON, December 8, 2011 - The Disciplinary Committee of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) yesterday [7 December 2011] removed from the Register a veterinary surgeon formerly working in Lincolnshire after finding him guilty of serious professional misconduct for drink-driving related convictions, failing to inform his employer of these convictions, and driving whilst disqualified.
WELLINGBOROUGH, England, December 7, 2011 - - Charities implement social media to pull in votes - Winners aim to spread awareness of rabbit welfare problem Rabbit and rodent rescue charity Camp Nibble have been announced as the winners of Marler Haley's charity competition, giving them 300 with which to spend on display products to promote their work.
- Win 100 in John Lewis Vouchers With John Lewis Pet Insurance
- Is Worrying About the Environment Keeping You Up at Night? A Penguin Might Be the Answer
- Novus Keynote at Brussels World Agricultural Forum Underscores Importance of Animal Health and Nutrition in Sustainability
- On the Prowl for Different Christmas gifts? Try Adopting a Jaguar Through Sky Rainforest Rescue
- Research Shows Pet Owners Value Their Pets’ Lives Over Their Own
- Cargill Completes Acquisition of Provimi to Create Leading Global Animal Nutrition Business
- RCVS News: Disciplinary Committee Reprimands and Warns Hampshire Vet
- The National Trust Reveals Consumers Need a Leg Up With Farming Knowledge
- RCVS News: Disciplinary Committee Dismisses Case Against Nottinghamshire Vet
- "Sitting Ducks" No Longer: Advance Flu Warning Permits Creation of Replikins Custom Synthetic Flu Vaccine in Animals
- New Kit Takes the Uncertainty Out of Lymphoma Diagnosis
- John Lewis Pet Insurance Voted top for Dog Insurance by Which?
- Just Cages: Get Your Pet’s Cage Ready for the Winter Chill
- More Pets Being Abandoned Due to Housing Issues
- Dorwest Say Relax
- BUAV Urges Mauritius Holidaymakers to Help End Cruel Monkey Trade
- Sienna Miller Supports BUAV Campaign to End Cruel Cosmetics Tests on Animals
- RCVS News: Disciplinary Committee Restores Middlesex Vet
- Pew: Leaders Launch New Shark Conservation Effort
- Confused.com and Dogs Trust Study Reveals How Owners Keep Their Dogs Happy on Car Journeys
- comparethemarket.com Launches Improved Pet Insurance Service
- A Purrfectly Modern Trend as Thousands of British Pets Join Facebook and Twitter
- comparethemarket.com Launches New Pet Insurance Advert
- Disciplinary Committee Suspend Cardigan Vet
- Cargo Cruelty Film Cuts Deep
- The National Trust reports Disaster for MyFarm’s Shire Horse Foaling
- Rover and Out: Pet Owners Choose Human Names for Furry Friends
- Rewarding Customers - It’s Simples!
- The National Trust Invites Public to Choose Sheep for Farm Experiment
- Cargo Cruelty Film Cuts Deep
- Intelsius Announces Donation Partnership with ORCA for the Conservation of Whales and Dolphins
- RCVS Disciplinary Committee Dismiss Case Against Staffordshire Vet
- Cargill Opens New Animal Feed Facility in Efremov, Russia
- isme Announce Launch of Pet Care Range
- RCVS News: Disciplinary Committee Dismiss Case Against London Vet