High Tech Security
KYIV, Ukraine, December 16, 2011 - Just like most of European countries, Ukraine has low security risks for conducting business in the country in 2012.
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania, December 15, 2011 - - Company's PCI compliant Gated Community Cloud™ provides e-commerce enterprises with a global Cloud offering certified and ready to do business Leading managed hosting provider INetU, Inc (www.inetu.net) has announced that its exclusive "Gated Community Cloud" global business service has been certified PCI DSS compliant at its US and EU nodes.
ABU DHABI, UAE, December 15, 2011 - Black Hat Abu Dhabi returns in 2012 from 10th - 13th December Black Hat Abu Dhabi concluded its activities today, after IT security experts from all around the world gathered in Abu Dhabi to discuss the latest in cyber security highlighting the changing environment in mobile and cyber security.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey, December 15, 2011 - Mainstream adoption has established cloud computing as a vital part of Enterprise IT strategic planning. As the model evolves, the ability to meet the developing governance and security requirements of global businesses will be crucial in 2012, according to Datapipe, a global provider of managed services and infrastructure for outsourced IT and cloud computing.
BRUSSELS and HERAKLION, Greece, December 16, 2011 - The EU’s "cyber security" Agency ENISA has published astudyinto legal and regulatory aspects of information sharing and cross-border collaboration of national/governmental CERTs (Computer Emergency Response Teams)in Europe.
- His Excellency Mohamed Nasser Al Ghanim Opens Black Hat Abu Dhabi
- EU Agency ENISA Looks at a European Cyber Security Month
- AVG Brings Security Lessons from Security Professionals to SMBs and the Mobile Workforce
- Clarifying Cyber Security Incident Reporting: Guidelines on how to Implement the New Telecom Legislation on Security & Integrity "Art 13a"
- The Military Radar Systems Market Reaches 9.16bn Dollars in 2011 Says new Visiongain Report
- TRA Represented by aeCERT Highlight Importance of Cybercrime With International Speakers at Black Hat Abu Dhabi
- Syngenta Selects Infosys as its Global Transformation and Business IT Services Partner
- Black Hat Abu Dhabi Briefings Highlight Cyber and Forensic Security
- West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service Gets Connected
- Further Security Training Required to Combat Computer-Based Crimes
- Information Security Critical With Increased Dependence on Virtual Technology
- 4G Identity Solutions Announced Leader of Tomorrow (IT/ITES-BPO/VAS Category)
- Cellebrite’s Response to WikiLeaks
- Entry into Force of Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Brought Closer by Indonesia’s Ratification - CTBTO Executive Secretary Tibor Tth
- Security Industry Growth Expected to Touch INR 50,000 Crore
- ‘The Cyberwarfare Market Worth $15.9bn in 2012′ says visiongain Report
- Fighting Cyber Threats; Plugging the Gaps. EU Agency Launches Report on Proactive Detection of Cyber Security Incidents to Make "Digital Fire-Brigades" More Effective
- Roke Appoints Signals Intelligence Expert to Expand Electronic Surveillance Business
- SonicWALL Launches Mobile Connect App for iOS
- Rapid7 Partners With Spire Solutions to Expand its Reach in Middle East Region
- Soldier Modernisation Asia Summit to Discuss Asia’s Future and Current Requirements
- UK Conference to Encourage Government and Industry Cooperation in Wake of Cyber Security Strategy
- MobileIron 4.5: The Most Complete Android Security Platform
- Institute of Certified Financial Managers Recognizes IBA as The Best Employer of the Year
- IEEE Experts Predict Smartphone Hacking Will Soar in 2012
- Leading Chemical Weapons Preparedness Companies Announce Partnership to Deploy Break-through Diagnostic Test Internationally
- Bringing High Definition Surveillance Down to Earth
- McAfee Calls for EU Solution on Cyber Preparedness
- Monext’s International Acquiring Platform PCI DSS Certified
- Savvis Announces Compliance with SSAE 16 (SOC 1) Standards
- AGT International Partners with China to Pilot Flood Early Warning System
- Significant Revenue Increase Keeps Rohde & Schwarz on Track for Growth
- ENISA Launches Information Security Awareness Videos in 23 European Languages
- AGSES - Your Key to Online Freedom
- Ground Labs Sponsors HOSPACE 2011, Exposes Hidden Cardholder Data