MANCHESTER, England, January 28, 2011 - Newcastle-born, half-Spanish ex-Jazzman and British author, Joe A A Silmon-Monerri, spent three decades compiling "THE SECRET LIFE OF THE EARL ST. MAUR (1835-1869) - Was He My Great-Grandfather?". An enthralling, revealing, generously illustrated, deeply educational read, it is an action-packed mixed bag. Full details at: www.thesecretlifeoftheearlstmaur.co.uk .
14th-17th February 2011, Barcelona DUBLIN, January 28, 2011 - Solaris Mobile Ltd., the Dublin based operator of hybrid satellite and terrestrial wireless networks, will showcase at the 2011 GSMA Mobile World Congress in Barcelona from the 14th-17th February on the Enterprise Ireland stand located in Hall 1, stand no. 1F17.
AMSTERDAM, January 28, 2011 - The Tommy Hilfiger Group announces the appointment of Mr. Steve Chen as Chief Executive Officer of Tommy Hilfiger China, effective immediately. This follows the Group's announcement in March 2010 that it will assume direct control of the Tommy Hilfiger wholesale and retail distribution in China from its licensee Dickson Concepts (International) Limited. The Group's takeover of the business is currently scheduled to take place in the second half of 2011.
The First Pre-built, Comprehensive and Readily Deployable Financial Services Data Warehouse is Now Certified for Oracle Software and Oracle Exadata Database Machine
Oracle Offers Features to Customers on the Current Release Via a New Delivery Vehicle
- Sky Television Reduces IT Complexity and Operational Costs with Oracle Database 11g, Oracle Real Application Clusters and Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Oracle Financial Services Introduces Oracle Reveleus Liquidity Risk Management
- San Francisco Public Utilities Commission Chooses Oracle’s Primavera Contract Management for $4.6 Billion Water System Improvement Program
- Leading Analyst Firm Positions Oracle as a Leader in Master Data Management
- Intelligrated Upgrades to Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to Support Rapid Growth
- Lakeland Electric Selects Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management to Support Smart Grid Initiatives
- Oracle Utilities Improves GasTerra’s Operations with a Single Unified System
- Green Mountain Power Selects Oracle Utilities Solutions to Improve Customer Service and Support Smart Grid Initiatives