NEW YORK, January 25, 2011 - Elsevier, a world-leading publisher of scientific, technical, and medical information products and services, is pleased to announce the publication of the first issue of Practical Radiation Oncology ( www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/724612/description#description )(PRO) on behalf of the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO).
DALLAS, January 25, 2011 - According to a new market research report, 'Global & China Wind Turbine Market (2010 - 2015) ( www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/china-wind-283.html)', published by MarketsandMarkets (www.marketsandmarkets.com), new wind turbines capacity of 236.6 GW would be installed between 2010 and 2015, representing a CAGR of 17% in global installed capacity for the same period. In 2015, the market will generate $73.5 billion revenue from turbine sales.
LONDON, January 25, 2011 - On Friday 28 January Virgin Trains is holding a rather unusual business event in Crewe for businesses in Cheshire and the North West.
CEOS Outline Key Strategies to Rejuvenate Revenue Streams TORONTO, January 25, 2011 - Redknee (TSX: RKN), a leading provider of business-critical billing and charging software and solutions for communications service providers, is pleased to announce that Redknee's CEO, Lucas Skoczkowski, and Fernando Reymundo, CEO at KPN Spain, will join a leading line up of industry experts and present together at GSMA Mobile World Congress 2011 ( www.mobileworldcongress.com/), in Barcelona, Spain, 14-17 February 2011. Presenting 'Building New Strategies to Re-energize Your Revenue Streams', Redknee and KPN will join the Business Services Symposium on the first day of the industry's largest global conference.
Forums Provide Opportunity for Business Leaders to Explore IT Challenges and Opportunities Today and in the Future
- HRE Wheels Expands to Europe
- Novatel Wireless Dual-Carrier HSPA+ USB Device First to Launch in the Middle East With STC
- New Abbott Vitamin D Test Available for Use in the European Union
- Electric Cloud Brings Private Development Clouds to the Masses
- Electric Cloud Partners With Eucalyptus Systems and rPath to Power Private Development Clouds
- How do you Transport 5,500 kgs up 2,717 ft at 18 Meters per Second?
- 'SOS Poison' Smartphone app Saves Lives
- Globalpark Announces Final Speaker Line-up - Mobile Research Conference 2011
- Global Industrial Enzymes Market is Expected to Reach $4.4 Billion by 2015
- COFELY Secures UK Government Funding for Southampton Geothermal Project
- Philips Receives CE Mark for First New Imaging Modality in 10 Years
- Ricoh's Business Shift Accelerates as CIOs Tackle Future Workplace Challenges
- Sutton and East Surrey Water Awards Smart Metering Contract to Elster
- Twin Your Town with the Meerkats'!
- GSMA Announces Barcelona, Milan, Munich and Paris as Finalists Competing to Become the Mobile World Capital
- Camiloo Launches Pay4Later Plugin for Magento
- Digital Realty Trust Adds London Property to ISO Certified Properties
- Aditi Technologies Increases its Focus on Asia IT Market
- Misys 2011 Interim Results Interview With CEO
- More and More Celebrities are Embracing Hair Restoration
- Image Source, the World's Leading Producer of Premium Royalty Free Stock Imagery, motion and Cross-Media content, Announces the Immediate Appointment of Simon Woodthorpe as Group Sales Director
- Chefs From London's The Salt Yard Win First and Third Place in Spanish Young Chef of the Year 2011
- Poetry of Drawing Press Pack
- UK Couple Holiday Like There's No Recession and Save GBP1,000 With Stay-for-FREE HomeExchange
- The New BVS Wolfhound-PRO Contraband Cell Phone Detector's Multi-frequency Design Offers an Integrated Device for both US and European Markets
- GBP25 a Night Hotel Voted Best in the World
- Eco Movers uses Online Booking System to Radically Reduce the Price of its Premium Man and Van Service
- Ember Makes 2010 Its Best Year Ever
- Oxford BioTherapeutics Out-Licenses Therapeutic Antibody for the Treatment of Solid Cancers
- Eisai to Submit Marketing Authorization Applications in the U.S. and EU for Perampanel as Adjunctive Therapy for Partial Seizures in Patients with Epilepsy
- Manchester Call Centre to Recruit 50 New Staff
- Key to Knowledge
- Software Radio Technology PLC ("SRT" or the "Company"): Live Shareholder Webcast
- DEKRA Expands Power Plant Inspection Business
- TripAdvisor Exposes Europe's Dirtiest Hotels
- Universal Solution Boosts Digital Marketing