Hertz Global Sale Offers Up to 33 Per Cent Discount for Car RentalBy Hertz, PRNE
Thursday, September 1, 2011
PARK RIDGE, New Jersey, September 2, 2011 -
Customers Can Enjoy Generous Savings on Car Rental in 80 Countries Across Six Continents in Hertz’s Second Annual Global Sale
Hertz Corporation (NYSE: HTZ), the world’s largest general use car rental brand, has announced the return of the Hertz Global Sale to offer customers discounts of up to 33 per cent on car rental in over 80 countries worldwide. The second annual sale runs until 23 September 2011, for rentals picked up by 15 December 2011. The special rates for the six-continent sale can be obtained quoting ‘CDP: 748100′ while making reservations online at www.hertz.co.uk or by telephone.
To give customers a chance to experience sporty, luxurious and environmentally friendly vehicles, many locations around the globe are also offering discounts on the famous Hertz Adrenaline and Fun, Prestige and Green Collections. The Hertz Collections can uniquely be reserved by make and model.
For a complete list of destinations, car groups and related discounts in the Global Sale, customers can visit www.hertz.co.uk. All discounts, which range from 15, 20 or 33 per cent depending on the location, are subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply, which are available on the Hertz website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer applies to online and phone reservations made between 1st September 2011 and 23rd September 2011 quoting CDP: 748100
- Offer is valid for rentals picked up between 1st September 2011 and 15th December 2011.
- Offer is valid at participating locations worldwide.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Blackout periods apply.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers or promotions.
- Discount applies to all mandatory rental costs excluding taxes, fees, surcharges and optional extras such as child seats, additional drivers and fuel which are charged at normal rates.
- Offer subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. All car rentals are subject to Hertz terms and conditions.
- The Hertz Global Sale offer varies across channels and websites including those provided by Hertz or jointly with any other organisations, Hertz affiliates or business partners.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotion, discount or offer provided by Hertz, or jointly with any other organisation or Hertz affiliate or business partner.
Hertz is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand operating from more than 8,500 locations in 146 countries worldwide. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and at 83 major airports in Europe, operating both corporate and licensee locations in cities and airports in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. The Company also has licensee locations in cities and airports in Africa and the Middle East. Product and services such as Hertz #1 Club Gold(R), NeverLost(R) in-car GPS system, SIRIUS XM Satellite Radio, and unique cars and SUVs offered through the Company’s Prestige, Adrenaline and Green Traveler Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition. The Company also operates the Advantage car rental brand at 26 airports in the U.S. And, Hertz operates one of the world’s largest equipment rental businesses, Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation, offering a diverse line of equipment for rent, including tools and supplies, and new and used equipment for sale, from approximately 325 branches in the United States, Canada, China, France, Spain, Italy and Saudi Arabia.
Hertz Press Contacts
Caroline Trotman Dickenson
Tags: Hertz, new jersey, Park Ridge, September 2