NSD's AGM Elects New Supervisory Board and Sums up Results for 2010By Nsd Public Affairs Division, PRNE
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
MOSCOW, April 27, 2011 - National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia's only settlement depository
servicing the full range of debt and equity securities of Russian issuers,
reports that on 26 April it held an Annual General Meeting of its
The company's shareholders elected 15 members of NSD Supervisory Board
- Ruben Aganbegyan, President, Chairman of the Executive Board, member of
the Board of Directors, MICEX
- Eddie Astanin, Chairman of the Executive Board, NSD
- Mikhail Bratanov, Director of Depository, ROSBANK (OJSC JSCB)
- Anna Vyshlova, Managing Director, Renaissance Broker LLC
- Oleg Vyugin, Chairman of the Board of Directors, MDM Bank
- Bella Zlatkis, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board, Sberbank
- Maria Ivanova, Head of Domestic Custody Services, Deutsche Bank Ltd.
- Alexander Ikonnikov, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Independent
- Irina Ikonnikova, President, CJSC IC "Troika Dialog"
- Sergei Lykov, Member of the Management Board, Deputy Chairman,
- Vladimir Tatsiy, First Vice President, GPB (OJSC)
- Nadezhda Ushakova, Senior Vice President, Head of Depository, JSC VTB
- Alexei Fedotov, Head of Securities and Funds Service, ZAO Citibank
- Tatiana Fomina, Head of Financial Market Operations Directorate in the
Banking Operations Department, ZAO UniCreditBank
- Alexander Scheglov, Director General, Open Joint Stock Company
Investment Company "ZERICH Capital Management"
The AGM has also elected the new members of the company's Audit
- Olga Gordienko, Chief Accountant, MICEX
- Irina Ryazhskikh, Director, Financial Department, MICEX
- Vladimir Sukhachev, Expert, Audit Committee in the Board of Directors,
Eddie Astanin was appointed the Chairman of the Management Board of NSD
with terms of powers until the date of NSD's AGM planned to be held in 2014.
At the first meeting of NSD Supervisory Board its members elected Bella
Zlatkis the Board's Chairperson, and Ruben Aganbegyan the Board's Deputy
Chairman. The Supervisory Board has also elected the company's Management
- Eddie Astanin, Chairman of the Management Board, NSD
- Ekaterina Demushkina, Deputy Chairperson of the Management Board, NSD
- Irina Veremeyenko, Chief Accountant, Director of Accounting Department,
The shareholders have also approved the company's annual report and its
annual accounting statement for 2010, and took into consideration of a report
by the Audit Committee based on results of the audit of NSD's financial and
economic activities for 2010.
For 2010 NSD's net revenues according to RAS amounted to RUB2.122
billion. The company's operating expenditures for 2010 reached RUB726.554
million. NSD's profit after tax amounted to RUB1.032 billion. NSD's internal
funds according to RAS was RUB7.868 billion as of 1 January, 2011.
The shareholders made decision to distribute the company's net profit for
2010 as follows: RUB138,851,140.55 are to be spent for formation of the
company's reserve fund, and RUB892,872,421.22 are to be paid to the
shareholders as dividend.
The AGM has also made the following decisions:
- A sum of RUB3,507,125,487.78 representing a part of NSD's undistributed
profit for the previous years is to be spend for dividend payment
- A sum of dividend per one NSD's common share is to amount to
RUB3,726.68 (before tax for income received in the form of dividend in
compliance with the subparagraph 1 of the paragraph 3 of the clause 284 of
Russia's Tax Code)
- A term of dividend payment is to amount to 30 days since the day of
AGM's decision on dividend payment.
NSD's shareholders also approved Ernst&Young Vneshaudit CJSC to conduct
the RAS and IFRS audit until the date of NSD's AGM planned to be held in
National Settlement Depository (NSD) is the largest settlement depository
in Russia, a part of the MICEX Group, servicing on-exchange and OTC
transactions with all types of debt and equity securities of Russian issuers
and providing settlement services to participants in financial markets of the
NSD provides storage of global certificates and depository accounting for
99% of corporate bond issues, sub-federal and municipal bond issues. It
services 100% of transactions conducted in the federal bond and the Bank of
Russia bond markets, more than 99% of transactions conducted in the corporate
and regional bond markets, the majority of transactions with equities and
also services UIT units and securities of foreign issuers.
In accordance with agreements concluded between NSD and the Bank of
Russia, NSD acts as a settlement center for the organized securities market.
NSD is Russia's national numbering agency and the substitute numbering
agency for the CIS, authorized to assign the international ISIN and CFI
For further information about NSD: www.nsd.ru , or NSD Public
Affairs Division: +7-495-232-0910, email@example.com
Tags: April 27, Moscow, Nsd Public Affairs Division, Russia