MOSCOW, December 5, 2011 - 'Fair election', observers conclude, as United Russia's majority narrows International observers invited to witness voting in Russia's nation-wide Duma (parliamentary) elections issued a preliminary statement today offering cautious praise for the voting and tabulation process, indicating they saw few gross or obvious signs of widespread irregularities.
MOSCOW, November 28, 2011 - - Private equity firm securely communicates with investors to raise second fund IntraLinks (NYSE: IL), a leading provider of critical information exchange solutions, today announced that IMG Partners LTD (IMG) has selected IntraLinks' cloud-based solutions to securely communicate with its global investor community.
MOSCOW, November 21, 2011 - Mobile TeleSystems OJSC ("MTS" - NYSE: MBT), the leading telecommunications provider in Russia and the CIS, today announces its unaudited US GAAP financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2011.
MOSCOW, November 2, 2011 - Wermuth Asset Management, a German alternative asset advisory firm with its core operations in Moscow, has used its international experience to deliver world-beating performance from its flagship quant fund in the last three months, even as market volatility has inflicted widespread losses around the globe.
MOSCOW, October 28, 2011 - Kirill Dmitriev, Chief Executive Officer of the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF), today participated in a meeting of the International Advisory Board for the creation of an International Financial Center in Moscow.
- Russia Facilitates a Constructive International Dialogue on the Improvement of the Investment Climate in Russia
- DataSpace Awarded Tier III by Uptime Institute; First in Eastern Europe
- Gearing Up for Russian IPOs
- English Artist Fooled Russian Security Service
- URALSIB Capital to Hold Second International Conference, ‘The Other Russian Economy’
- Gearing Up for Russian IPOs
- Russian Direct Investment Fund Announces Key Appointments
- Dassault Falcon Presents Large Cabin Fleet at Jet Expo 2011 in Russia
- Russia’s Human Stem Cell Institute and the UK’s Xenetic Biosciences Explore Joint Projects in the International Biotech Sector
- UKTI and RDIF Sign Agreement to Boost Investment Opportunities in Russia
- Mobile TeleSystems Announces Financial Results for the Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2011
- DYMO/Mimio Sponsors School Director Magazine’s 2nd Annual "The School Director - 2011" Competition in Russia
- Best Western Opens First Hotel in Russia
- IBS Group Announces its Audited US GAAP Financial Results for Financial Year 2010
- IBS Completes Two Large Projects
- Ferrari Attracts Record Numbers of Visitors to Bavaria City Racing Moscow
- Gunvor and Volga Resources to Finance Purchase of 51% of OOO Kolmar Coal Mine
- Luxoft Named Outsourcing Provider and Destination of the Year at 2011 European Outsourcing Association Summit
- Russian Sea Group Announces aChangein Ownership of its Major Shareholder
- Russian Sea Group Announces a Change in Ownership of its Major Shareholder
- Dana Strengthens Drivetrain Solutions Offering for Construction OEMs in Russia, CIS
- Mobile TeleSystems Announces Financial Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2011
- NSD Signs Transfer Agent Agreements With Five Registrars and Four Letters of Intent
- Syktyvkar Tissue Group OJSC (STG) Plans to Conduct its First Initial Public Offering on the MICEX at the End of May This Year
- Rosoboronexport's Visit to Istanbul
- NSD's AGM Elects New Supervisory Board and Sums up Results for 2010
- NSD to Launch Ruble Settlements Through Euroclear and Clearstream
- Decisions of the MTS Board of Directors
- CF Art Group Presents THE FIRST IDEAL EXHIBITION - a Project Never Seen Before in the World of Modern Art
- Mobile TeleSystems Announces Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended December 31, 2010
- Squire Sanders Promotes Patrick J. Brooks to National Partner
- Squire, Sanders & Dempsey Announced 'Best Private Equity Law Firm in Russia'
- Vladimir Antonov Withdraws From Investbank
- MTS Appoints New Chief Executive Officer
- IBS Group Reports its Operating Results for the 9 Months Ending December 31, 2010