LONDON, April 27, 2011 - Kate Middleton might be the first commoner in nearly four centuries to marry a future heir to the British throne but her background, reveals a new global study, is far commoner - more typical of a modern royal bride - than most of us realize.
TOKYO, April 27, 2011 - Seiko I Infotech Inc.
LONDON, April 27, 2011 - Fashion Rocks (www.fashionrocks.com/shop/) are thrilled to announce the launch of their online store, FR by Fashion Rocks - www.fashionrocks.com/shop Unique, contemporary and on trend, ready to wear fashion is available at your fingertips from the most exciting designers.
ISTANBUL, April 27, 2011 - First-Quarter 2011 Highlights: - Revenues were TL 382.9 million; - Gross profits were TL 33.3 million; - Net income was TL 6.0 million; and - Operating income was TL 10.9 million.
LEUVEN, Belgium and LUND, Sweden, April 27, 2011 - ThromboGenics NV (Euronext Brussels: THR) and co-development partner BioInvent International (OMXS: BINV) announce today that the first patient has been dosed in a Phase IIb trial with their novel long-acting anticoagulant TB-402 (Anti-Factor VIII) for the prophylaxis of venous thromboembolism (VTE) after total hip surgery.
- From the Adrenalin Junkie to the Green Thumb, YellowPostie has Something for Every Mum
- Scientific Games Announces Agreement to Acquire Barcrest Group From International Game Technology
- Endeavour Schedules 2011 First Quarter Earnings Conference Call and Web Cast
- The Granddaughter of Jacques Cousteau, Legendary Oceanographer, Unites With the World's Leading Youth Travel Company to Support Ocean Conservation Initiatives
- Volunteer Assistance Sought from Africans, African Diaspora, Scholars Worldwide
- Travelsoon.com: More British Couples Booking Group Holidays
- Dealchecker.co.uk: British Travellers Willing to Pay Extra for Holiday Upgrades
- Leading Dutch Tax Consultancy Uses Autonomy to Revolutionize Information Retrieval
- Last Call for Sponsors: Companies are Invited to Address Israeli Institutional Investment Community, Managing Assets of Over US$250 billion
- Watch4net Opens EMEA Headquarter and Support Center in Munich To Sustain Its Rapid Growth
- Beactica Announces Fragment-Based Drug Discovery Agreement
- Zoopla.co.uk: Kate Middleton's Royal Property Trade-Up
- Oman Power & Water Summit to Feature Strong Lineup of Speakers
- Biovista Announces Research Collaboration With a Major Pharmaceutical Company
- AU Optronics Corp. Reports 1Q2011 Financial Results
- AhnLab Reports Region-Specific Malicious Codes and Trojans as Top Online Security Threats for 1Q 2011
- B2BGateway Launches WebConnect - a Simplified Web Portal That Allows Users to Exchange Purchase Orders and Invoices in an EDI Compliant Way
- Menicon Appoints Manuel Martin Chief Financial Officer for Europe
- Purity Vodka Appoints American Top Name as new Chief Executive Officer
- Frequent Spread Betting Traders Save GBP6,600 in Six Months With WorldSpreads
- Data Provided by Trimega Laboratories
- MINDS International Network Appoints New Chairman and Welcomes Four New Members
- NSD's AGM Elects New Supervisory Board and Sums up Results for 2010
- Kharkiv Agreements With Russia is the Key for Ukraine's Continuous Economic Growth
- Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc. Adds New Shale Gas Seminar to London Program
- Corven Ventures Exits its Investment in Caterham Cars
- MakeMeReach, France's Leading Facebook Advertising Broker, Closes EUR3M Financing Round
- Molton Brown Launches Pettigree Dew Limited Edition Hand Duo
- Kenshoo Enterprise(TM) Technology to Power TrueAction Network's Industry Leading e-commerce & Digital Marketing Practice
- Synova Acquires Actimax in IT Sector Buy and Build
- "The Royal Wedding: Your Personal Guide"
- Voyages Jules Verne Launches New Short Breaks and Sojourns
- Strong Customer Demand Drives Release of Prism Platform Support Packages for NetLogic Microsystems' XLP(R), XLR(R) and XLS(R) Multi-Core Processor Families
- World's Largest Private Collection of Coca-Cola(R) Advertising Art and Memorabilia to Become Available to Public; 80,000 Pieces in Collection Worth $10 Million
- Playa Games Reports Strongest Quarter