FRANKFURT, Germany and MOSCOW, December 16, 2011 - Free-To-Play Online First-Person Shooter to be launched in Russia and the CIS countries Mail.Ru Group Limited (LSE: MAIL), the largest internet company in Eastern Europe and the leader of the Russian online gaming market, and Crytek GmbH ("Crytek"), one of the world's leading independent development studios for interactive entertainment, announced today that they signed a publishing deal for Warface.
LONDON and AMSTERDAM, December 16, 2011 - NTT Europe consolidates European footprint amid plans for eastern European expansion NTT Europe, a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com), announced today that it has expanded the reach of the NTT Communications' Tier 1 Global IP Network in Europe with a new Point of Presence (PoP) in EvoSwitch, Amsterdam, one of the top energy efficient data centres in Europe.
PARIS, December 15, 2011 - Mood Media Installs its Signature Digital Signage Player Across the Clear Channel France Screen Network Mood Media France, a subsidiary of Mood Media Corporation (TSX: MM) (LSE: MM), the world's largest in-store media specialist announces the signature of a strategic partnership with Clear Channel France.
LONDON, December 15, 2011 - We are pleased to announce Key Travel N.V.
LONDON, December 15, 2011 - Car insurance brand for young drivers, ingenie, and Gary Lineker have produced a video to urge young drivers to stay safe on the road this Christmas. Lineker recommends not drinking at all before driving, following research revealing that 87%* of young drivers under the age of 24 killed or seriously injured in crashes in the UK, were over the legal alcohol limit. In the video - available online at www.ingenie.com - Lineker explains how many people underestimate the effects that alcohol has on their driving ability.
- YCD Multimedia Selects Matrox M9140 Graphics Cards to Give Corporate Lobby High-Tech Vision with 12-Monitor Video Wall
- LifeSize Joins the VMware Technology Alliance Partner Program
- Kymos, a Catalan Company, Signs a Collaboration Agreement With the Pharmaceutical Group Ipsen
- Azure Dynamics and RhneSelmer Target Up To 400 Transit Connect Electric Van Sales Annually in Norway
- Aviva First to Replace Industry Standard Pen and Paper Based on-Site Notetaking With Tablet Technology
- Yodel Clients Streamline Processes With NetDespatch Shipping Application
- DigitalRoute Delivers 4G Mediation to BTC
- Angry Birds and Lappset to Work Together
- Lowe SSP3 and Colombian Ministry of Defense Release Follow up to Multi Grand Prix Winning ‘Operation Xmas’ and Launches ‘Operation Rivers of Light’
- MTS Selects StreamWIDE to Renew its Call Completion Services
- Leading Medical Device Manufacturers of CE-Marked THV Devices Sign Contracts with ClinFlows
- Saxo Bank and ICAP Shipping Involved in World’s First Electronic Container Freight Swap Settled in USD
- Zain Kuwait Selects Turkcell Technology as Campaign Management Solution Provider
- Matthews Asia’s UCITS Fund Range Now Available on Pershing Fundvest Platform
- Logicalis UK Selects CA Technologies as its Preferred Private Cloud Solution Vendor
- NETRADA and Astound Commerce Enter into New and Exclusive Partnership on Global Scale - Customized eCommerce Solutions for Fashion Brands
- The Russian Trading System Stock Exchange Joins IPC’s On-Net Community
- Syngenta Selects Infosys as its Global Transformation and Business IT Services Partner
- CAS and InfoChem Enter Into Long Term Collaboration in ChemInformatics
- South Africa Department of Energy Awards Large-Scale Solar Projects to Consortium of SolarReserve, Kensani and Intikon
- IndiaMART.com & Jade Magnet Join Hands to Offer Design Solutions to Indian MSMEs
- Issue Tracker by JetBrains Goes to Cloud
- Socotec Chooses Sage ERP X3 for Information System Revamp Across 30 Countries
- Wider Choice On Home Insurance as Esure And Sheilas’ Wheels Join comparethemarket.com
- Bobsleigh and Luge Federations Extend Partnership With Conceptum Sport Logistics
- Hays Procurement and CIPS Partner to Deliver Dedicated Recruitment Services
- Ekahau Joins Juniper Networks’ Technology Alliance Program to Provide Location and RFID Services to Customers Worldwide
- Cognizant to Help Telefonica UK Strengthen Business-Critical Online Applications and Improve Customer Experience
- PCTEST Engineering Lab Selects Anite to Expand LTE Device Testing Service
- Shinetech Software Inc. Announces Expansion in Global Markets and Strong Customer Growth
- NHS Contractor Outsources IT to Focus on Delivering Patient Care
- Inmarsat Selects Intellian for Global Xpress Maritime Antennas
- Mainstream Renewable Power Led Consortium Awarded Preferred Bidder Status to Deliver 238MW of Wind and Solar Projects Into Commercial Operation in South Africa by 2014
- Bausch + Lomb and Technolas Perfect Vision Announce CE Mark Approval for VICTUS Femtosecond Laser Platform
- Thomas J. Kent, Jr., Chairman and CEO of Kent Global, LLC, Forms a Joint Venture Partnership With Jack Bouroudjian, Chairman of Bull and Bear Partners