TOKYO, April 28, 2011 - NTT Communications (NTT Com) and its three subsidiaries of NTT Plala, NTT PC Communications and NTT America jointly announced on April 28 that they will participate in World IPv6 Day, a worldwide testing of the IPv6 protocol, to demonstrate its readiness to ensure successful transition from the IPv4 environment.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, April 28, 2011 - Bartenders around the world can elevate their skills through a new bartending web community, www.trueoriginals.com (TRUE ORIGINALS(TM)), created by BACARDI rum, the world's favorite and best-selling premium rum, as well as the world's most awarded rum.
RICHMOND, England, April 28, 2011 - The conference call market has become awash with smartphone apps that only perform a handful of functions, across one brand of phone, and usually at a cost.
HOUSTON, April 28, 2011 - Sirius Solutions, L.L.L.P.
LONDON, April 28, 2011 - With the Royal Wedding just four days away, the UK's leading website for flight price search and comparison, helps consumers plan the perfect destination wedding with all the necessary trimmings, minus the royal price tag.
- Transport Minister Norman Baker's call for the public to consider remote working over rush-hour traffic comes as Powwownow's 'Love/Hate Travel?' campaign reaches 2.4 million people.
- Organic Sales Growth of 15% Driven by Victoza(R), NovoRapid(R) and Levemir(R)
- Ukraine Condemns Belarusian President's Statement Against the EU
- New H5000 features widest measuring range of any metering technology with a single measuring element
- New Release of Bitrix Intranet 10.0 With Task&Time Management, CRM, Mobile Interfaces and Integration With Microsoft, Google, and Apple
- Great Conversations at Swisstel: Swisstel Hotels & Resorts Looks to Social Networks and Launches Viral Campaign
- Spanish Holidays Dominate On the Beach's Summer Sales Rankings
- Alec J. Burnside Joins Partnership
- Shire Reports Positive Results From Signal Finding Study of Investigative Use of Vyvanse(R) (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) Capsules (CII) as Adjunctive Treatment in Predominant Negative Symptom Schizophrenia
- Molton Brown Launches New Body Gel and Body Spray
- Joel Robuchon, the Most Awarded Chef Worldwide
- 30% of Consumers Ready to Book Their 2011 Summer Break
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Monthly Update For March 2011
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited: Dividend Announcement
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Hosts Investor Call On May 5th, 2011
- Domainmonster.com Announces Early Appointment as .XXX Domain Name Registrar
- L.B. Foster Company to Report First Quarter 2011 Earnings on May 2
- NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN, INTO OR FROM ANY JURISDICTION WHERE TO DO SO WOULD CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF THE RELEVANT LAWS OF THAT JURISDICTION
- Statement by Michael J. Williams, Fannie Mae President and Chief Executive Officer, on FHFA's Servicing Alignment Initiative
- 2010 show smashes all previous attendance records -
- Grand Challenges Explorations winners in 25 countries aim to transform global health and development
- Morgan Stanley B.V Annual Accounts
- Acquisition of Franconia has significantly expanded the scope and scale of the joint venture development
- COPAN Announces the Launch of WASPLab(TM)
- Voyages Jules Verne Announces Relaunch of Burma Tours
- Lana Marks, Friend of Princess Diana, Designs Handbags Worn by Prince Harry's Girlfriend, Chelsy Davy, at Royal Wedding
- Telecommunications Companies Underrate the Strategic Role of Procurement
- blinkx AdHoc leverages patented technology to serve ads based on users' interests and video viewing habits
- Silence Therapeutics plc Notification of Results
- New Casino Operator, Jackpot Games, Launches NetRefer Powered Affiliate Program
- 20m pounds Sterling investment in Slough data centre expansion for enterprise cloud computing and IT infrastructure services
- CNPV Introduces World's First Guaranteed 'All-Risks' Crystalline PV Module and Installation Insurance
- Currys Thurrock Megastore is Full of Beans With Starbucks Coffee Shop Opening Soon
- Frost & Sullivan Recognises Industry Top Performers Whose Growth Has Defied Recession
- BrandZ Top 100 worth over US$2 trillion, a 40 percent growth over five years, strong brands outperformed the stock market and proved resilient in recession