New Release of Bitrix Intranet 10.0 With Task&Time Management, CRM, Mobile Interfaces and Integration With Microsoft, Google, and AppleBy Bitrix Inc., PRNE
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia, April 28, 2011 - Bitrix, Inc. (www.bitrixsoft.com), a technology trendsetter in
business communications solutions announces the release of Bitrix Intranet
10.0, a genuine turning-point in the product's history. The product's new
overarching concept is to unite the energies of each employee to boost
efficiency at all levels. With Version 10.0, the product reinvents itself
with advanced task and time management, a CRM system, Live Feed ticker,
microblogs, integration with Microsoft, Google and Apple products, Mobile
apps and multi department intranet support.
New technologies and tools incorporated into Bitrix Intranet
- Task management 2.0 - enhanced tools for tasks and projects
with efficiency reports for each employee, departments, and the company on
- Time management 2.0 - features for handling clock in/out,
total work time, breaks, absences, cross-platform calendaring, meeting and
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) - manages leads,
accounts, and other relationships.
- Live Feed - unified feed for updates from all sections of
the intranet, keeping everyone informed of the latest developments.
- Microblog - internal feature informs colleagues about news,
ideas, or facts instantly.
- Document management - new interface, version saving, recycle
bin, more network drive options, and detail pages for each document.
- Department intranets - individual departments can now have
separate, customized, and integrated versions of the intranet.
- Mobile apps - BitrixMobile technology allows convenient work
with the intranet via mobile devices and development of customized apps.
- Integration with Microsoft products - connectors to MS
Exchange Server 2007/2010 and MS SharePoint, integration with MS Exchange Web
Mail, improved integration with Active Directory and with MS Office.
- Integration with Google products - Google calendars can be
shared and synchronized in the intranet with access and modification via
- Integration with Apple products - calendar sharing with Mac
OS X, iPad, and iPhone including two-way data sharing as well as exporting of
contacts from the intranet.
- Web Cluster - the portal can be distributed among multiple
servers for greatly enhanced performance, scalability, and reliability.
- New edition: BizPace Enterprise, for organizations with a
distributed network of offices and branches.
Bitrix Intranet Portal Homepage:
About Bitrix, Inc.
Bitrix is a privately-owned company developing an advanced
business communications platform to bridge SMBs with their customers
(Internet), partners (Extranet) and employees (Intranet). Founded in 1998
Bitrix is rated #3 most popular commercial CMS by W3Techs with 50,000+
installations and 6,000+ partners worldwide.
Inna Kozak; International Business Director; Bitrix, Inc. +7-911-851-83-33; inna.kozak at bitrixsoft.com
Tags: Alexandria, April 28, Bitrix Inc., virginia