As industry calls for closer collaboration, Microsoft launches Reference Architecture Framework for Discrete Manufacturers Initiative to accelerate cloud computing, improved collaboration across value chain.
HANNOVER, Germany, April 4, 2011 - New technology advancements available in a digital infrastructure, such as cloud computing and social computing, are transforming manufacturing industry value chains, according to a Microsoft Corp.
ZURICH, April 4, 2011 - Gate Gourmet, a member of gategroup, has sold its interests in Portugal to Newrest effective immediately.
CHICAGO, April 4, 2011 - The Food Channel(R) (foodchannel.com) has opened a new online "World Market" specifically to bring products from other countries to consumers in the United States and beyond.
RHEINMUENSTER, Germany, April 4, 2011 - Objet Geometries Ltd.
WISeKey and Chris & Cris Sign an Agreement at MIT to Develop a Selective Social Network Associating Digital Identification With Luxury Items
GENEVA and BOSTON and MADRID, April 4, 2011 - WISeKey and Chris & Cris announced today at MIT a revolutionary exclusive social network.
- Message in a Bottle: 100-Year-Old Whisky Reveals Its Secrets
- Portaltech & Bombay Duck Shortlisted for Prestigious ECMOD Direct Commerce Award
- Endeavour Announces Full Redemption of 6% Senior Notes Due 2012
- Companies benefit from enhanced agility and visibility across manufacturing processes from a single solution.
- Mystical Chair Ensures Boys for Mums to be at Best Western Moore Place Hotel
- Enabling "5-star, 5-bar" 3G Mobile Coverage for Residential and Business Users
- Trade Greener Limited, Making Green Work in the Balkans With Landmark Carbon Reduction Project
- WMDO Announces 100th Online Training Course for Medical Device Professionals
- Mars Refuel Drink Reveals Britain's Most Inspiring Sporting Moments
- Grass Roots Meetings Industry Report Predicts Positive Outlook for 2011
- Save $50 on Amazon Gold Box "Deal of The Day"
- Golden Dawn Intersects 127m Grading 0.43 g/t Gold and Extends Bulk-Tonnage Target Deadwood Gold Zone, Greenwood Project, South Central B.C., Canada
- Misys Successfully Completes SAS 70 Examinations for its Solutions
- IObit Releases Protected Folder for Easy and Reliable Folder/File Password Protection
- Taught in Paris, the Program Will Take Participants to the United States, Finland and India
- The GD3070 delivers cost-effective computing performance and extended battery-life in an ergonomically designed tablet PC, built to withstand the demands of a mobile workforce
- Partner With the Malaysian Services Exhibitors for Profitable Business
- Launching Real-Time Voting and new Production Formats on a Global Scale
- FXDD Announces Global Sponsorship of Formula 1(TM) World Champion Red Bull Racing Team
- Multimedia release: https://blogit.realwire.com/Ricoh-Europe-takes-the-lead-in-making-everyday-bus iness-processes-more-sustainable
- Saxo Bank Presents an Acquisition Offer to Euroinvestor.com
- Indesca and Infitran solutions now seamlessly integrated into OpsWise Automation Center
- Alphacan France is a Specialist for the Development, Production and Marketing of PVC Profile and Pipe Systems for the Building and Infrastructure Market
- Flip Video Announces New Version of FlipShare With Social Features and Mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android Devices
- Cfengine Automates the Financial Industry
- Health Engagement Program to use MEDai's Risk Navigator as Tool in Coordinating Care Delivery
- New Flow Cytometer MACSQuant(R) VYB Opens up Novel Avenues in Cell Analysis
- Scientists at Almac and Queen's University Belfast Discover Novel Approach to Treat Cancer Patients
- Abbott and Enanta Present Positive 12-Week Results and 3-Day Resistance Data From Phase 2 Study of ABT-450/r for Treatment of Hepatitis C
- Arthur Bastings, Former Managing Director Discovery Networks EMEA, Joins Heiko Hubertz as co-CEO
- Getinge Boosts Life Science Business With New Expertise Centre
- Lloydspharmacy Reveals Over 11 Million Britons Risking Health by Taking Old Medicines
- CFH Markets Expands Management With Key Hire
- Squire Sanders Promotes Patrick J. Brooks to National Partner
- Squire, Sanders & Dempsey Announced 'Best Private Equity Law Firm in Russia'