BROMSGROVE, England, December 12, 2011 - Windmill Leasing, a business car leasing company, has announced that its placement on the Fleet News list of the top 50 fleets in the UK car leasing market.
BROMSGROVE, England, November 23, 2011 - Fostering People, a non-statutory foster care agency, has launched its services in Dublin to meet the needs of vulnerable children and young people living in the city.
BROMSGROVE, England, October 14, 2011 - Windmill Leasing is pleased to announce that it has entered a sponsorship agreement with England and Worcester Warriors Rugby Club star Andy Goode until the end of the season 2011/2012.
BROMSGROVE, England, October 7, 2011 - Agility UK, the health and safety and employment law specialists, have opened a new office and training venue on Broad Street, Sheffield.
BROMSGROVE, England, September 29, 2011 - Sources at Subaru have told automotive business web site just-auto.com that the company has decided - contrary to expectations - not to buy-in Toyota's full hybrid HSD system for future Subaru hybrid models, but to develop its own mild hybrid system instead.
- FCA Promotes Fostering Within the LGB Community
- Windmill Leasing Opens a New Office in Sheffield
- FCA Promotes Local Fostering Needs Through New Website Functionality
- Food and Beverage Industry Failing to Grasp Social Media Potential
- Slow Uptake of Apparel PLM Software
- Agility UK Launches New Website
- Manual Gearboxes Could be a Thing of the Past for the World’s Supercars
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Targets Super-Premium in China With Stella Artois Roll-Out
- just-auto Appoints Vehicle Production Specialist Glenn Brooks
- just-auto Launches Automotive Market Research Consultancy Service
- Mandatory Daytime Running Lights Could Prove Costly for Motorists in Europe
- Milk Link Chief Eyes Expansion
- Heineken CEO Outlines Vision for the Brewer's Global Footprint
- Wapple Launches new Developer Program to Ready 'an Army' of Mobile web Experts
- Foster Care Associates (FCA) has Received the Leading Aspect Award for Empowering Staff and Foster Carers to Drive up Educational Standards
- just-auto's New Real-Time Intelligence Platform
- New Look and Features for the PLM Software Buyers' Guide From just-style.com
- just-food.com Launches Buyers' Guide to Food and Beverage Flavourings
- just-auto.com Launches Buyers' Guide to Electric Drive Technology
- Core Children's Services Launch New Website
- Foster Care Associates Provides an Alternative Route Into Fostering Through Parent and Child Placements
- Bird and Co Creative Has Announced the Launch of the Re-Designed Website for Jonjo O'Neill, One of Horseracing's Most Prominent Figures
- just-food's Open House Closes in One Week
- Associated British Foods Finance Director Discusses the UK-Based Group's Grocery Business in an Interview With just-food.com
- just-food.com Opens its Doors for Two Weeks, Allowing Complimentary Access to the Leading Food Industry Intelligence Service
- Foster Care Associates Recruiting Carers for Remand Fostering Placements
- Bird and Co Creative Announces Sponsorship Deal With Champion Jockey Royston Ffrench
- Foster Care Associates Rated Outstanding in Ofsted Inspections