EDINBURGH, Scotland, December 12, 2011 - Standard Life, a market leading platform provider, has teamed up with Legacy Asset Systems to support advisers migrating assets to the Standard Life Wrap.
EDINBURGH, Scotland, December 6, 2011 - Groundbreaking new think tank finds half of people believe society's view of family is out of date THE traditional 2.4 British family is a thing of the past, with eight out of 10 people now describing their family set-up as not traditional, or not conforming to the stereotypical two married parents with two or more children.The majority of people feel their family is unrepresented by politicians, the media and advertising with 52 per cent claiming the Government does not take their family set-up into account.
EDINBURGH, Scotland, November 18, 2011 - As of this week, Flirt.com's Android App is now available in the USA and Australia.
EDINBURGH, Scotland, November 18, 2011 - Cupid Plc have now expanded their popular dating site ClickandFlirt.com to Australia and Canada.
EDINBURGH, Scotland, November 15, 2011 - Vebnet has revealed that for the third year running, over half of HR directors and rewards chiefs (56%) say lack of employee understanding or appreciation of benefits is their number one concern, yet the potential for better communication and greater financial education is still to be exploited by many.
- New Cupid Survey Results May Instigate a Boom for Dentists
- Standard Life Reveals Losing a Loved One is Greatest Fear in Retirement
- Standard Life Announces that Economic Climate Could Force Retirement Rethink
- Standard Life Reveals Inflation Can Reduce a Retiree’s Purchasing Power by 68%
- Standard Life plc Joins Top 10% of Companies in the World
- Jumeirah and bigmouthmedia win Digital Impact Award for Best Use of SEO for Corporate Communications
- Cupid Becomes the First Dating Site to Join Facebook’s Revolutionary New Mobile Ecosystem
- Cupid.com Becomes the First Dating Site to Join Facebook’s Revolutionary New Mobile Ecosystem
- Cupid plc Research how Different Messages Between Users Increase Revenue per Profile, and Whether Internal Site Alerts Also Contribute
- Annual Survey From bigmouthmedia Reveals Key Insights and Trends in Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Media Storage and Retrieval That Replicates the Functions of the Human Brain
- Cupid.com’s 27 Date Record Breaker Shares the Secrets of His Success
- Macdonald Hotels Launches New Website to Click With Consumers
- Standard Life Reveals Financial Commitments as Significant as Key Emotional Relationships
- Rugby World Cup Tourists set to Spend at Least 1,176.33 a Week in Auckland Cheering on Teams
- LBi & bigmouthmedia Publish A Christmas Countdown
- Grab a Scottish Glen
- Caliber Interactive to Appear at Travel Bloggers Unite Innsbruck
- Bigmouthmedia Launches 2011 Affiliates Survey
- Standard Life Reveals University Debt Headache for Parents
- Bigmouthmedia’s Fiona Robertson Gets Call up to the a4uexpo Advisory Board
- Standard Life Reveals Brits Tend to Miss Bargain Investments
- Tourists Place Their Trust in Online Strangers, Reveals Skyscanner
- Macdonald Hotels Announces New Appointment at Macdonald Townhouse, Manchester
- Skyscanner Reveals Travellers Becoming More Tolerant of Children, Despite First Class Baby Ban
- Standard Life Charitable Trust and Shelter Partner to Help People in Need of Financial Advice
- Bigmouthmedia Steps up to SEO Campaign for Wallis
- Time to get Down and Dirty: Swamp Soccer World Cup Takes Place in Edinburgh 25 & 26 June
- Macdonald Burlington Appoints New General Manager
- Vebnet Announces Partnership With vielife
- Bigmouthmedia Appoints Mike Mason as Director of Product Portfolio
- Macdonald Manchester and Townhouse Hotels Launch Trainers' Club
- Standard Life Reveals One in Eight UK Adults Can't Wait for Greater Reward
- LBi and bigmouthmedia Release Innovation in Retail White Paper
- Standard Life Reveals That One in Six Don't Plan Their Future Finances