BEIRUT, February 23, 2011 - AM Financials s.a.l.
VIENNA, Austria, February 23, 2011 - Key Financial Figures* Telekom Austria Group 2010 2009 Change +/- Fixed Access Lines 2,315.0 2,313.5 +0.1% Mobile Subscribers 19.9 18.9 +5.0% Group Revenues 4,650.8 4,802.0 -3.1% EBIT 437.9 343.9 +27.3% Net Income 195.2 94.9 +106.0% Capital Expenditures 763.6 711.4 +7.0% Cash Flow from Operating Activities 1,397.5 1,385.4 +0.9% Net Debt 3,305 3,615 -9.0% Employees 16,501 16,573 -0.4% *Key financials in EUR million The Telekom Austria Group reported a slight decrease in revenues in the year under review, however, has succeeded in doubling the Net Income.
NEW DELHI, February 23, 2011 - With the Union Budget 2011-12 soon to be announced, Indian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) are looking forward to key announcements which will address their concerns and provide stimulus to the sector.
HOUSTON, February 23, 2011 - Endeavour International Corporation (NYSE Amex: END) (LSE: ENDV) will host a conference call and web cast to discuss its 2010 fourth quarter and full year financial and operating results on Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 9 a.m.
GENEVA, February 23, 2011 - The Gunvor Group, one of the world's leading energy trading companies, announces an 11% increase in volume year-to-year to 104 Million tons and a turnover of USD65 billion, up from USD53 billion in 2009.
- Valeo Signs Agreement to Acquire Japanese Company Niles
- After Being Beta Tested by France's Largest Online Retailers for the Past 60 Days, the software has Proven Very Effective and Will be Officially Launched on March 1st, 2011
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announcement
- Renewable Energy in Africa
- Faster Rollout, Greater Collaboration and Increased Accuracy for Industrial Label Lifecycle Management
- Husqvarna Launches New Robotic Mower for Small Gardens - Automower(R) 305
- Partnership Adds Value and Support for European Channel Partners
- The NSF Shanghai Laboratory will provide testing services for food equipment, dietary supplements and ingredients, and consumer product industries throughout Asia
- First Line Achieves Premium Partner Status With EPiServer
- Former Countrywide Business Development Director Joins the UK's Most Recognised Price Comparison Website
- NHS Hearing Aids - Free but at What Price?
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Top 10 Drug Delivery Technologies Market to be US$ 81.5 Billion by 2015
- Plant Genomics 'Molecular Scissors' Developed at KAUST
- Sanofi Pasteur Stands Shoulder to Shoulder With Rotary International During NYSE and EURONEXT Bell-ringing Ceremonies
- Australia's Sunshine State is 'Open For Business'
- The British Council to host academic policymakers and industry leaders at its fifth annual international education conference
- February 26th Marks World Pistachio Day
- Use Nail-Designer.com to Individually Design Self-Adhesive Nail Wraps
- Dance Festival Extrema Outdoor Goes to Belgium
- WebPOS Solution Will Help the Independent Retailer Cut Costs Significantly and Improve Business Efficiencies
- Ingenuity Systems and Covance Collaborate to Support Next-Generation Sequencing Research
- New Initiative in the Fight Against Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Ebizmarts Set to Tackle Key Challenges Faced by e-Commerce Merchants Sage Pay Partner Launches the Latest in Payment Technology on Magento Platform
- IMC UAS Krems is the First University in Austria to Offer the Totally new Master Programme "Regulatory Affairs" in Part-Time Format. The Course of Studies Last Four Semesters and Starts in September. Graduates are Awarded an MSc Degree.
- CorDEX Names Transcat(R) U.S. Distributor for Ground-Breaking Explosion-Proof Laser Distance Meter
- WebTView's Forecast for 2011: OverCast With an Excellent Chance of New TV Entertainment
- New NICE Guidelines - All Children and Young People With Suspected Food Allergy Should be Offered an Allergy Test
- Andr Rieu Shocked by Earthquake in Christchurch
- Former Vice President and General Manager of Hotwire's Travel Ticker Appointed as TripAdvisor CMO
- New Car Buyers Could Misspend Up to GBP11billion on the '11' Registration Plate
- Oncolytics Biotech(R) Inc. Announces Completion of Enrollment in Translational Clinical Trial Investigating REOLYSIN(R) in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Leaders in Pre Formulation and Formulation to Meet This April
- CA Technologies Partners Upbeat About Economy and IT Spending in 2011
- House of Fraser Launches Jimmy Choo Fragrance
- OFID Targets Sustainable Development With Four African Countries