DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, February 24, 2011 - Project Finance Magazine selected the "groundbreaking" $2.1 billion financing for Saudi Arabia's PP11 power project as its "Middle East Power Deal of the Year" for 2010.
LONDON, February 24, 2011 - Adding regulations to avoid any repeat of the global financial crisis will be ineffective if it is not accompanied by a wholesale change in companies' own attitude to risk, according to a new report from Korn/Ferry International, the global leader in executive search, leadership and talent management.
NAIROBI, Kenya and SINGAPORE, February 24, 2011 - DHL, the world's leading logistics company, was named International Freight Forwarder of the Year in Africa at the 2011 STAT Times Awards last night in Nairobi, Kenya.
CALGARY, Alberta, February 24, 2011 - Perpetual Energy Inc.
WAALWIJK, The Netherlands, February 24, 2011 - DOCDATA N.V.
- Strong Earnings, Sales and Capital Position
- AEGON to Launch Equity Issue of 10%
- Spyware Compromises 150,000+ Symbian Devices
- Nomura and Corvil Measure Latency of NXT Direct DMA Performance with Billionth of a Second Precision
- Free Entry - Donations Welcome
- Endeavour Closes Bacchus Transaction
- Endeavour Announces Increase in Proved and Probable Reserves in 2010
- Edenred: 2010, the Founding Year: Creation of a World Leader who Reached its Objectives
- BAT Preliminary Results 2010
- New Magazine Provides Inspiring Ideas for Creative Women
- Eurail Group Reports Strong 2010 Results
- Royal Bank of Scotland CEO Interviewed on Full-Year 2010 Results
- Risto Siilasmaa Joins Mendor Board of Directors
- Scariest Movie Monster Revealed
- Online Acquiring License for Wirecard Bank
- Orphan Europe Recordati Group Celebrates Rare Disease Day 2011 - Rare But Equal
- comparethemarket.com Achieves Complete Insight Into Customer Journeys With Speed-Trap and IS Solutions
- Autonomy Ranked the top Software Vendor for Customer Support in Prestigious Survey
- John Lewis Home Insurance Voted Which? Recommended Provider
- Pele Mountain Announces Total Rare Earth Oxide Resources of 52-Million Pounds Indicated Plus 96-Million Pounds Inferred
- RUSAL Supports Glass Lewis Recommendation That Shareholders Vote for Messrs. Bebchuk and Holden
- Manmohan Singh, Global Head of Product Leadership, to Discuss How Custodians can Gain Competitive Advantage
- Clinic DDr. Heinrich(R) Performs Scar-Free Facelifts and Autologous Stem Cell-Assisted Facial Rejuvenations
- Survey Will Provide Credible and Robust Data on Businesses and Financing
- uShip and Shiply Announce Settlement of Their Legal Dispute
- National Television Uses ISL Groop TV Live Videoconference in a new TV Talk Show
- Tempest Photography Selects NetDespatch Powered Royal Mail Tracked Service
- Financial Spread Betting on Your iPhone
- Rostov plant will produce residential and commercial coated glass
- New multimedia digital platform gives hotels new incremental revenue streams
- SADC Announces African Infrastructure Master Plan, PPP Contracts Worth $100bn up for Grabs
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Organic Food And Beverages Market Worth $ 104.50 Billion By 2015
- Provides Fans With Faster, Clearer and More Comprehensive Access to Artists, Shows and Venues
- GM Announces First Full-Year Results as New Company
- IRR 27%, NPV $155 Million at a 10% Discount Rate and a 3.4 Year Payback (After Tax)