Frost & Sullivan
LONDON, February 10, 2011 - Frost & Sullivan has presented Telepo with the 2011 Global Frost & Sullivan Award for Enabling Technology in the Unified Communication and Collaboration market.
LONDON, February 9, 2011 - The 2011 Frost & Sullivan European Technology Innovation of the Year Award in Dermal Fillers is presented to AQTIS Medical BV in recognition of its pioneering Ellanse(TM).
LONDON, February 3, 2011 - The 2010 Frost & Sullivan Global New Product Innovation Award in the Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) Software Market is presented to Mer Security for its PSIM solution - Secure-M.
LONDON, January 31, 2011 - The 2010 Frost & Sullivan Europe New Product Innovation Award in the electric vehicle charging infrastructure market is presented to Conductix-Wampfler's IPT(R).
LONDON, January 27, 2011 - The 2010 Frost & Sullivan World Product Innovation Award in Data Loss Prevention is presented to GTB.
- Frost & Sullivan Award Highlights FAS's Commitment to Customer Value Enhancement
- Awards Banquet Recognises Best-in-Class Innovators Across Industry
- Frost & Sullivan Award Recognises ABB for Excellence in New Product Innovation
- The 2010 Frost & Sullivan European New Product Innovation Award in the conferencing services market is presented to Ring2.
- Bosch telehealth systems outperformed competitors in all five quality measures -
- Frost & Sullivan Award Recognises SensL's SPM as Exceptional Enabling Technology
- Frost & Sullivan Confers European Biopharmaceuticals Company of the Year Award on Debiopharm Group(TM)
- Capilix Receives the Frost & Sullivan 2010 European Water Quality Sensors Technology Innovation Award
- Frost & Sullivan Award Highlights Belimed Group's Commitment to Customer Value Enhancement
- Frost & Sullivan Award Underlines Caterpillar's Market Share Leadership of European Diesel Generator Sets Market
- Frost & Sullivan Honours Fingerprint Cards AB with Product Line Strategy Award
- SWEP Sweeps 2010 Frost & Sullivan Europe Market Share Leadership Award
- Frost & Sullivan Recognises Industry Leaders at the Best Practices Awards Banquet
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes ITV | AxxonSoft for Its Domination of the Russian Video Management Software Market
- Parrot to Bring Integrated Internet Access to Cars, Says Frost & Sullivan
- Industry Elite to be Honoured at Frost & Sullivan's Best Practices Awards Banquet
- Frost & Sullivan Award Honours Green Way Systems GmbH for Product Innovation
- Frost & Sullivan Lauds ASOLA's Robust Growth and Virtual Domination in the Solar Power Market
- Frost & Sullivan Commends Isobionics for Technology Innovation
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes SCHOTT Solar for its Consistent and Robust Growth in the Solar Technology Markets for Power Plants
- Frost & Sullivan: ASKOM's SCADA System Offers One of the Best Performance-to-Price Ratios
- Frost & Sullivan Growth Leadership Award Presented to Octo Telematics S.p.A.
- Frost & Sullivan: CEE Region Becoming Increasingly Attractive for Automotive OEMs
- Frost & Sullivan Award Underlines IrisGuard's Product Quality Leadership
- Frost & Sullivan's Analyst Briefing on the European Mobile Payments Market on Wednesday, 15 September 2010, at 16.00 BST
- Photovoltaic Markets Surge to Forefront Amidst Efforts to Locate Viable Renewable Energy Sources, Notes Frost & Sullivan
- Low Installation Rates in Retail Pharmacies Across Europe Increase the Growth Potential of the Pharmacy Automation Systems Market, Finds Frost & Sullivan
- Evolving Wireless Technology Drives Growth in the World Communication Test Services Market, Says Frost & Sullivan
- Frost & Sullivan Applauds the Lodox Statscan Critical Imaging System for Outperforming All Competing Products
- Stringent Government Regulations and Emission Norms Drive the Global LPG/CNG Vehicles Market, Finds Frost & Sullivan
- Frost & Sullivan: Smart Transit Card Users Promote Smart Card Adoption for Multiple Applications
- East African Genset Market Poised for High Growth Due to the Power Crisis, Notes Frost & Sullivan
- Energy and Mining Sectors Drive Demand for Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment in South Africa, Finds Frost & Sullivan
- Frost & Sullivan: Electric Vehicles Fuelling Demand for Battery Technology and Supply
- The Future is Bright for Digestive Ingredients in Animal Feed, Says Frost & Sullivan