GOTHENBURG, Sweden, December 13, 2011 - Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid is Volvo Car Corporation's most technically advanced model ever.
GOTHENBURG, Sweden, November 25, 2011 - Immunicum, which is developing cancer vaccines, has received approval from the Swedish Medical Products Agency to start its first clinical trial.
GOTHENBURG, Sweden, November 16, 2011 - MindArk, developer and publisher of the largest real money MMO, announced today that it will introduce a groundbreaking Citizenship System to Planet Calypso.
GOTHENBURG, Sweden, November 1, 2011 - Swegon AB, wholly owned subsidiary of Investment AB Latour, is investing significantly in its production facilities.
GOTHENBURG, Sweden, October 25, 2011 - CellMark, the forest products marketing group based in Gothenburg, Sweden, announced today that it has made a binding offer to acquire the Alcan International Network ("AIN") business from Constellium.
- First Polish Open Ad Exchange Launched on Swedish Software Platform
- David Burns Appointed CEO/President of Cellectricon
- Stena Bulk Names Ultra Modern Suezmax Tanker Stena Superior
- Stena Line, First in the World With Wind Power Onboard a Ferry
- Entropia Universe Launch Space
- Swegon Expects Turnover Increase of 39% in 2011
- Procoralan(R) Significantly Improves Quality of Life as Well as Survival in Chronic Heart Failure Patients
- Presence at the Major Spring Exhibitions - ISH in Frankfurt and Climatizacion in Madrid - Swegon Presented Increased Sales and a New, Powerful air Conditioning Solution
- MMORPG Developer MindArk Introduce New and Improved Land Grab System
- Halon VSP Awarded With VBSpam, March 2011
- Swegon Wins Major Order and Continues to Impress
- Stena Launches a Unique Process for Recycling LCD Screens
- 8,000 Specialists Join for the Annual Meeting in Gothenburg
- After undergoing testing on the Zimbra Collaboration Suite(TM), the Halon Virtual Spam Prevention(TM) (VSP) security solution achieves new VMware Ready(TM) status for email security virtual appliances.
- SwirlySpace Launches World's First Mobile Application for Free MMS & SMS Messaging
- Cellectricon Files Patent Infringement Suit Against Fluxion Biosciences
- Pharmasurgics to Begin Phase II Clinical Trial for Prevention of Post-Surgical Adhesions
- Albireo Announces Positive Clinical Data on A3309 in Patients with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
- Sophisticated Software for Life-Critical Communication
- University of Lodz Invests in the Unique Cellaxess(R)HT System for Research on Multidrug Resistance Genes in Cancer
- Cellectricon and BioFocus DPI Advance High Throughput ion Channel Drug Discovery